More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What happens to Gwen?

Gwen at college

Gwen struggled to hide her smile as she practically skipped down the hall.

Tonight was a big night. Even though he was out fighting crime every night, her relationship with Peter had never been better. They had finally decided to take the next huge step.

Tonight, Gwen would be losing her virginity.

She'd eavesdropped conversations at school and stayed up long hours into the night researching, not wanting to fluff her lines when it came to the big occasion.

Even though it wouldn't happen until later, Gwen had got up earlier than usual that morning to prepare herself.

She had curled her long strawberry-blonde hair and made sure that her makeup was flawless. She had also made sure that she was well-groomed, and that her bedroom was neat and tidy.

As Gwen walked hurried down the hall, she felt a warm glow as boys stared at her, unable to draw their eyes away from the blonde beauty walking past them. If they hadn't been jealous of Peter before, they definitely would be now.

Gwen smiled when she saw Peter at his locker.

"Hey," she said, reaching up and tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hi...wow!" Peter openly stared at her, practically salivating at her beauty. For the first time, he noticed how bright her blue eyes were, how her hair framed her cute face. His eyes roved over her figure, her t-shirt and skirt, hovering over her bare limbs and lingering at her small feet currently housed inside a pair of sneakers.

"Hey!" Gwen laughed, snapping her fingers to jerk Peter out of his daydream. "Let's saving the salivating for later, shall we?"

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, before whispering in his ear.

"You might want to do something about your boner."

Gwen winked as Peter squirmed with embarrassment, before spinning around and walking purposely towards her next class, aware that Peter was no doubt staring at her arse.

Her outfit had had the desired effect. She would be driving Peter crazy all day.

Gwen was about to step into her classroom when a hand landed on her bare forearm. She looked up to see two unfamiliar adults standing next to her.

"Miss Stacy, I need you to come with me."

"I've got to-" Gwen indicated her classroom.

"This won't take long. We just want to have a quick chat about your future."

"M-my future?" Gwen asked.

"Yes, of course. Your academic achievements haven't gone unnoticed."

Her interest piqued, Gwen followed after them.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)