More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who do we follow?

Gwen Harris, 22F, an exhibitionist

It was a fine Summer day, the sun was high in the sky, birds singing and most people were at work. Unlike those people however, Gwen was sitting on the couch in her living room, enjoying the benefits of some paid time off that she'd 'earned' from her boss. That's not to say that she fucked her way into getting some time off, she'd proven herself to be an exceptional secretary. The sex was just the icing on the cake, even if it was technically inappropriate workplace behaviour.

Taking a breath, she stood and stretched her extremities. She was as one probably would expect of someone like her, completely nude. Gwen made it a mission of hers to be nude whenever she could, she didn't self identify as a nudist though. Running her hands down herself, feeling her toned form, cupping her C-cup breasts she sighed. Despite having this paid time off...she had grown to realise she had little to do, besides inventing activities for herself like flashing the neighbours of course, though even that had grown stale and lost the taboo it previously had, especially with how accepting her immediate neighbours had seemed.

That did make her wonder though, her neighbours didn't seem to mind getting flashed, or seeing her nude in the back yard. How would they fare with something more direct? How would the rest of the town? It wasn't a huge place but it certainly wasn't tiny. Biting her lip she conspired with herself, digging around for a few things to make her new entertainment a reality.

It had taken an hour, partly due to Gwen distracting herself with the fantasy of it all, but she'd figured something out. Gathering all of her clothes, she'd sealed them in a steel case, this didn't include her shoes, coats and other tidbits, but for all intents and purposes, she had no clothing at all. This case was now fitted with an electronic lock, that she'd linked to a smart watch on her wrist. The watch having a program that she'd tinkered with that would count down like a stop watch, when it reached zero the case would be unlocked and she'd have access to her clothing again.

The catch however, which had Gwen's pussy purring with excitement, was that whenever someone saw her, she'd put the time up by an hour. Every ten people the time added would then multiply by two.

With her convoluted rules out of the way, Gwen looked in the mirror, taking in her shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, tanned skin...then set the time to an hour, given one person just saw her. She then slipped on a pair of sneakers and headed straight out of the front door...eager to say hi to her neighbours.

Who sees her first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)