More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adventive Adventive

What's next?

Gwen Anderson, heading back home

Gwen groaned as she got up from bed. Her business trip to China was terrible. She flubbed her presentation in front of the company’s investors and was currently braless as her bras no longer fit her. She had grown two cup sizes.

“It’s fine, Sweetie. I’ll be coming home tomorrow,” Gwen said over the phone as she blew her nose. She pushed her brunette hair behind her ears. “It’s nothing, probably just the flu. See you soon. Love you.”

Gwen sighed, putting her phone on the bed as she took off her panties. They had felt tight around her waist when her bra stopped fitting her. This is ridiculous. She hadn’t eaten much since her arrival. Gwen groped her breast, hoping that feeling them would bring back some form of familiarity. Instead, she felt hot as her fingers pulled on her nipples.

Gwen waited in line at the airport as security looked at her passport. Gwen put on a warm smile as she started to feel better. Her smile wasn’t enough to make the guard smile back at her. The airport security guard signaled her to step forward. “Ma’am, how old are you?”

Gwen was about to answer 42 when the answer hung a while in her head. No, why would she think she was in her forties? She had a rocking body, a beautiful figure, nice breasts, and perfect hair. Sure, she needed to act mature, but that was no excuse to put herself at grandma age. “Thirty… no, twenty-eight.”

The male guard looked down at her passport, then at her, then back at her passport. The woman standing before him was younger than the woman in the photo. “I need you to come with me.”

Gwen pouted as she followed him. “Is there a problem,” she asked when the two entered the room.

He glanced at the passport. “Do you expect me to believe that you’re this woman?”

Gwen leaned forward to look at the picture of herself. Maybe it was the lighting, but she could have sworn she saw the picture move, like tossing a rock in a pond. The woman in the photo was definitely her. Gwen remembered taking that picture when she had to retake it after losing her passport at a bar a few months. Was it a bar? No, it was a strip club.

“What are you talking about? That’s totes me!” she yelled in a higher pitch than she usually spoke. Gwen quickly reprimanded herself for acting so childish.

The guard was about to argue when he looked back at the passport and nearly dropped it. His face looked like it had seen a ghost. “What the…? I don’t understand….”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)