More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shi Shanshan Shi Shanshan

What's next?

Guilty Wings

Aini continent, a rich world, a colorful world, a wonderful world. The monsters from another world intend to extend their ugly claws here and dye the Aini continent into darkness, but other races will never sit idly by. In addition to the army formed by various races on the mainland, which began to gradually compress the territory of the demons, a brave team composed of strong men selected from each race was also formed, preparing to turn into the sharpest knife of the United Army, stabbing Towards the heart of the demon clan - the Demon King.

But in a dark little corner, what happens has nothing to do with these for the time being, but it can change the world.

"Gu...uh..."

In the damp and dark cave, the girl in black skirt opened her eyes in confusion and observed the surrounding environment.

"Where is this? Who am I?"

Suddenly, a torrent of memories suddenly flooded into the brain with severe pain. In an instant, the pain was enough to destroy anyone's will.

I am the princess of the vampire clan. I was chased here by humans. I fainted here because I was too injured...

wrong!

I am an ordinary otaku. Although I am ridiculed and bullied by my classmates for various things, I am definitely not a vampire. What on earth is this place? !

wrong……

wrong?

wrong……

wrong!

Two personalities and two memories are constantly eroding and reshaping this body. The body always has the strongest adaptability. After a while, her ruby-like eyes opened again. The clarity and calmness proved that her thinking was completely back to normal at this time.

"That's it...it turns out that my name is Yana, and I am a princess of the vampire clan...Humph, even though I am a vampire, I still have a lot of the same feelings that a girl should have..." Yana rubbed her breasts tentatively, The suitable size outline, the delicate warm and cool touch and the slightest electric current from the body are a novel and unique experience for today's vampire girls.

"Hmm~ It's very comfortable~ But... I don't feel much... I got the body of a beautiful girl."

The otaku soul in Yana's body has been seen in many works with similar themes before. However, because Yana is the original owner of the body, she is equivalent to merging with Yana's soul. People rarely care about their own. Let your body be in heat...

but……

An interesting ability suddenly appeared in Yana's memory, and she couldn't help but reveal an evil smile - although Yana is an evil person as a vampire, she now carries a deeper malice... malice from another world. .

"Do you have such an ability...Doesn't it mean that you can play with others at will? You may not feel anything about your own body, but you might not feel anything about the bodies of other beautiful girls..."

Yana was thinking about this in her mind. As a dead otaku herself, she could only watch those cute and beautiful girls from afar, engraving their figures in her brain, and being a one-man thug in the room. As a side dish, now, not only did I get the body and life of the vampire princess, but I also got a new life through this opportunity. At this time, he no longer had any nostalgia for the original world.

"I will live in this world as a noble vampire princess from now on. My goal...is to conquer the world and play with all kinds of beautiful girls!"

However, Yana, who had set such a goal, calmed down and recalled her situation: "The Judgment Army from the church... you know I am not dead, and the pursuers are on the road... I need to get rid of the pursuit as soon as possible."

Although I don’t know why the original Yana didn’t use this ability, now she has turned into a hunter who is powerful and dangerous just by instinct, quietly opening a large net and waiting for her prey to fall into the trap.

Soon, prey is hooked.

Ewinnie raised the torch in her hand and moved forward cautiously in the dark and narrow cave. Her other hand was still holding the scepter that was the symbol of the church nun.

The cave that the vampire entered was narrow and could only be entered by two people, so Yiwei Ni and his childhood sweetheart, Bal, who was also the captain of the Sekiel City Knights, entered the cave to hunt down the vampire, while the rest of the church and knights Then wait outside, block the only exit to prevent the vampire from escaping, and immediately send additional help into the cave if something changes.

The seriously injured vampire has nowhere to escape, and Ewinnie and Barr, who entered the cave, are the leaders of the Church and the Knights of this operation respectively. Their strength is undoubted and they can easily suppress the vampire... If nothing happens. .

Ewinnie, who was dressed in a white nun uniform, carefully observed the surroundings and did not dare to neglect. The terrain here was even narrower and there was no room for the cunning vampire, but this was also the reason why Ewinnie and Barr did not act together - two bifurcated paths. The narrow passage can only be explored by two people each.

Her blue eyes followed the light of the torch and looked far away. A series of messy footprints appeared on the wet ground - of course, this would not be missed by Eweni. The nun squatted down, and the girl wearing white silk gloves didn't mind it. She lightly touched the ground and confirmed that the mark was quite new, which meant that the enemy was not far ahead.

Then you need to be more careful and cautious. Although the opponent has been seriously injured, he is at the end of his rope. No one knows whether the enemy will jump over the wall and bite him back.

Walking slowly, the ground gradually became solid, no longer soil but stones. However, considering that there was only one road, it was impossible for this vampire to still maintain suspicion in this situation, right?

The further they walked, the wider the space became, until a space appeared in front of Ewinnie - it was a grotto. Ewinnie had a hunch that if the vampire was there, he would definitely do something there.

coming!

Ewinnie gathered her energy and concentrated on the cave. As soon as she stepped in, her eyes scanned the place carefully. It was a closed space that seemed to be a dead end, but as far as the eye could see, there was no trace of vampire activity. .

The girl let out a long sigh, stroked her chest gently, and said to herself as if she was relieved: "Huh, it seems to be with Brother Barr... I hope I won't encounter any danger... Well!?"

The moment of relaxation brought a small pain from the neck.

"Wha...what?!"

For some reason, the sneak attack enemy began to suck her, and what frightened Ewinnie even more was that when the opponent was sucking, her whole body's strength seemed to be absorbed inch by inch, and a sense of powerlessness came from her soul. Comes the fear.

"So your companion's name is Barr, right? I've written it down...but it's meaningless. After all, I want to receive everything from you this time~ This of course includes your memories."

The vampire calmly whispered into the nun's ear. It was obviously a sweet girl's voice, but to Ewinia it sounded like a mockery from hell. The vampire didn't seem to be hurt at all, his breath was calm, this was a trap.

Of course, he was actually injured before the soul fusion, but the injury was healed during the fusion process, but the black skirt on his body was in tatters, exposing his fair and delicate skin.

"Ah~ Sister Sister, look, my clothes have become tattered. This is all caused by you chasing me, so please Miss Sister, please give me a nice new dress?"

"no, do not want……"

Before Ewinnie could issue a warning or call for help, her consciousness disappeared in an instant. Only the clothes left on the ground and something wrapped in the clothes could prove that the black dress had appeared here, just like the cicada shell left behind after the cicada shed its skin. An existence other than a girl.

"Huhu... I didn't expect it to be quite cute... This child..." Yana excitedly took out the [leather] mixed in from a pile of scattered clothes, put it in front of her nose and sniffed it, savoring it. After smelling the nun's body fragrance, she said, "Dear Brother Baer, ​​I will be back to my original state soon~"

Although the actual age of vampires is much older than that of humans, in terms of appearance, Yana and Ewinnie are both the age of girls, but in terms of temperament, they are quite different. Yana's silver hair falls like mercury on the ground. Her mysterious and alluring red agate-like eyes and perfect and exquisite facial features are like a peerless fairy. Her fair skin has never seen the sun, and it feels as clear as ice crystals. Mysterious and evil with a touch of new-found temptation, Yana is now the center of attention wherever she goes. Although Ewinnie is also a gentle blond girl, there is obviously a certain gap compared with Yana's alluring appearance. However, even such Ewinnie is also a beauty, gentle. Her blue eyes are filled with determination for her faith and herself, and she is undoubtedly an existence that can bring light and warmth to others, but it's a pity...

"Hmm~ If you are a young and promising nun in the church, but you are a cunning and evil vampire inside, how can you still be a nun?"

Yana chuckled and took off her clothes, naked and holding Ewinnie's leather goods. She made a slight cut on her white back according to her vague memory, sat on the big stone nearby, and carefully stretched her left leg. Aim and slowly penetrate.

Soon, Ewinnie's left leg returned to its original state. Yana gently lifted her leg. Compared with her own legs, Ewinnie's legs were less boney and more gentle.

"This is a novel experience..."

In Yana's memory, it seems that she did not have such an ability before... or there was no way to show it, because such an ability was only possible for the ancient vampire royal family, and Yana was just a descendant, so she should not have There is such power, but it seems that the integration of new souls has activated this power from the blood.

Following the same pattern, Yana's right leg was slowly covered and swallowed, turning into Ewinnie's right leg. All the way up, one girl's garden turned into another girl's garden. During this period, a little honey flowed out unconsciously, dripping down the inner side of Ewinnie's thighs and onto the ground, leaving erotic traces. .

However, when it came to the breasts, Yana had some difficulties: Ewinnie was obviously the petite and cute type, and there was a big difference in size from Yana's own. Although she was , considering that there were still In response to his roundup and pursuit, Yiwen's identity was indispensable to him, so he still tried his best to squeeze in. Although there was a sense of suffocation and depression at first, it soon disappeared, which meant that Yiwen Ni's little squab has also regained its vitality.

Yana pouted and pinched her new breasts, obviously not satisfied with the size.

Yana's slender fingers painted with black nail polish soon turned into Iwinnie's fingers. Yana manipulated Iwinnie's little hand and slid it proudly down her body to her lower abdomen. The electric current made the vampire princess become coquettish regardless of etiquette. He snorted: "Sure enough... it would be better to use someone else's body."

Gently holding Ewinnie's head, aim it at the other person's facial features, temporarily hiding herself in the gentle girl's body. As a demon, hiding in the body of the most loyal servant of the god, this disguise of darkness under the lamp is the most clever and concealed. No one can discover you...including the god...right?

The newly born Ewinnie slowly opened her eyes, and an evil smile slowly appeared on the face of such a pious girl...

……

Barr's steps continued to become faster. When he reached the end, he found that there was no one at all. The young knight understood that the cunning vampire must be with his beloved girl, Sister Ewinnie, and then it would be dangerous. .

Anxious, he quickly regretted his decision and rushed to where Ewinnie was. On the way, he heard the sound of magic bombarding the wall. Barr was more sure that the vampire had encountered and fought with Ewinnie, which made him even more impatient.

The sound of fighting quickly disappeared, and not long after, Barr also felt the source of the sound - the cave at the end of the road.

A black tattered dress was lying on the side. Traces of light magic attacks could clearly be seen on the wall. The girl gasping softly beside her was in messy clothes and looked a little embarrassed.

"Ewinnie, are you okay?!"

Barr quickly ran over and gently hugged the girl into his arms.

"Huh?" The nun, who looked like a wounded cute little animal, raised her head, her face flushed slightly probably because of the surge of blood and energy: "Ba...Brother Baer?"

Barr gently hugged the girl: "It's me...I'm late..."

"It's okay... I just eliminated the vampire... It's a pity that there was no body left, and my magic power was exhausted..." Yiwei was buried in the boy's chest, closed her eyes and leaned against him In arms.

"Okay...it doesn't matter what happens to the vampire, as long as you're fine."

Seeing Ewinnie like this, Barr couldn't care less. He took the tattered clothes left by the vampire and walked out with the nun in his arms, looking for a healing priest outside the cave.

"Brother Baer...thank you..."

Ewinnie leaned into the knight's arms with a happy face and gently closed her eyes.

It's a pity that you came a step too late ~ Sir Knight ~

Ewinnie added in her heart.

……

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)