More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

...

Guild Upgrades

The types of upgrades you can make to the guild that help heroines improve their skills as well as improve the guild in general.

Library: Helps heroes learn more about history, the region, enemies, and magic while also mental skills. Specific books are required to learn new skills and the library must be of a certain level in order to increase the max skill level for mental skills. Scholar is in charge of the library and aids teaching after the first upgrade that builds a classroom. The classroom will also allow the bard to increase a heroines charisma, but not the people's opinions of them.

Training Grounds: An area that allows heroes to build strength and fight harder. The dojo must be of a certain level to increase the max skill level for fighting skills. The Inquisitor speeds up training by offering her leadership skills to teach the heroines to be better fighters. After an upgrade, the Rouge can teach other heroines and increase their dexterity so they can be more stealthy and avoid traps.

Infirmary: A place where your heroes can rest and be healed after being injured in quests. The cleric can help speed up the healing process once the facility is built and she is acquired.

Dormitory: A built-in facility that provides housing for staff and heroes. The dorm must be upgraded to hire more heroes and have more staff.

Spa: A place for heroes and staff to relax and bathe together when they are not on a quest. This will increase the happiness of heroes and speed up recovery time for injuries and fatigue. It also provides several scenes involving heroines taking baths, getting massages, interacting with one another, and possibly more. The duelist helps speed up recovery and boosts happiness with her massage skills after the first upgrade provides a private room.

Garden: A place where heroes and staff can relax amongst the various exotic plants on display as they walk around the fountains and sit down on benches. This aids in fatigue recovery and boosts hero happiness. It can also be used to grow ingredients needed for potions and poisons used in the fields, for events, or to progress a main quest. Specific plants must be bought in order to grow these ingredients and the garden must be upgraded in order to hold more plants. The ranger tends to the plants, offering better yields and quicker growth. Another upgrade will be a vineyard that allows you to make wine and is available after upgrading the tavern and guild brand beer becoming popular.

Forge: A place where weapons can be forged rather than bought, allowing heroes quicker access to weapons and armor and the ability to reforge legendary gear or make enchanted gear. Requires a blacksmith to use and upgrades for higher tier equipment.

Pens: A place where all tamed animals are kept including horses, birds, and other beasts. At first it contains a single stable for a guest's horse, but the first upgrade offers a small kennel and . After that those are expanded to hold more birds and animals and eventually you can add a proper stable to hold horses. Horses speed up travel times, birds allow for more missions to be available and appear more often as the only may for messages to reach the guild is by mailman and a guild representative. Some tame animals can be bought, found, or be quest rewards, while others are found in the wild and trained by the ranger who is required to tame and make further upgrades.

Alchemy Lab: An addition to the Scholar's room that allows her to make potions and poisons.

Tavern: A place for all under the guild roof, as well as guests, to relax and brighten their day with a little drunkeness while off duty. The place will require a bartender to function and once she's hired, your people will become happier and forget their troubles while also giving you the ability to entertain guests. At first it is just a small room near the kitchen that gives a drink or two to workers and heroines after work and will cost money to maintain supply. Later upgrades increase the size of the room, add furnishings, and allow higher stock of spirits which increases happiness and allow you to make money from travelers stopping by and tips guests. The last upgrade is a distillery and will allow you to make your own brand of Guild Ale for sale to the wider public that can be improved with better, rarer ingredients from the garden.

...

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)