More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cloud8745 cloud8745

Send someone to the park, or design an attraction?

Guests: Panty and Stocking (and Brief)

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” The repetitive grunts of a hot, young, blonde woman rung out through the cramped silver travel bus as it traveled through the wooded countryside. Her gasps were frantic, sweaty, loud, and repetitive, and was accompanied by the sounds of creaking springs and rustled fabric. But the noises weren’t coming from someone having sex – they were coming from someone kicking the back of the seat in front of them.

“Panty! Please!” A boy with curly red hair, the bangs of which covered his eyes, sat in the seat currently being kicked. He was wearing a green jumpsuit with a several anti-ghost patches sewn on. “Do you really have to do this the whole way there!?”

“Fuck! I can’t help it! I can’t help it if this bus is as slow as shit!” The girl behind him had long, blonde hair, a bright red dress, gold hoop earrings, red high heels, and pink panties that occasionally flashed from underneath her skirt every time she kicked the chair to her front. “I’ve been aching to get to Mizuryu Kei Land since this morning! Motherfucker! Why aren’t we there yet!?”

“P-Panty, the bus is already going as fast as it can down the highway!” Brief complained. “If they go any faster, they’ll be breaking the law! And kicking me won’t make the bus go any faster!”

“I don’t care! I won the VIP tickets to the place, so I want to get there now!” Panty growled before delivering another kick.

As the seat-pummeling continued, another girl sitting next to Panty looked on with a bored expression. She had long purple hair with pink highlights on the inside, a blue bow sitting atop the back of her head, a gothic black dress with white undershirt with white frills, blue necktie, and blue sash around the waist, and striking blue eyes. Perhaps the most noticeable feature that she had, though, were her thigh-high blue-and-black-striped silk stockings that went so high up her perfect legs that they left just a few inches of absolute territory between her socks and her skirt.

“Wait a second…” The stocking-clad woman popped the green lollipop that she was currently sucking on out of her mouth and tapped one of her black high heels on the ground. “I thought Brief won the VIP tickets.”

“Yeah, but I was leaning on him when he did!” Panty pointed a thumb at herself in pride. “Everyone knows that angels are good luck, and this loser only had a one in one trillion chance of winning. So, if anything, he should be thanking me that he’s even here right now!”

“Th-thank you, Panty!” Brief said meekly over the sound of his chair squeaking. “Could you… please stop kicking me now?”

“No!” Panty shouted before she resumed the kicking, causing several men and women around them to roll their eyes.

“Holy fucking shit, Panty, you can be such a bitch sometimes,” the girl in the stockings groaned. “The instant you get the chance to get some dick, and it becomes all your thick head can think about. You had sex with, what, three guys before we left this morning? And then six guys yesterday? I don’t understand why you’re even going if you already spread your legs more than pizzeria spreads dough.”

“Are you kidding me!? I’m going because Mizuryu Kei Land is absolutely nothing but sex! I don’t have to worry about demons, or ghosts, or fucking Garterbelt, or anything else! I can just keep having sex, over and over again, each time with a hot new guy!” Panty wiggled in hear seat in excitement, her pink panties already growing wet underneath her dress. “Do you have any idea how long it’s been since I’ve had thirty guys cum on my face at once. Do you? I’ll tell you – way too fucking long!”

“Oh my god, just because we’re going to a sex park doesn’t mean you have to be such a fucking slut,” the other girl replied as she kept sucking her lollipop.

“You’re calling me a slut, sis? Last I checked, you were on the bus to Mizuryu Kei Land too, Stocking!” Panty said, accusingly poking her sister in the chest with her index finger.

“And last I checked, you don’t have to have sex in the park you don’t want to,” Stocking replied, crossing her legs in her seat.

“Eeeeeh!? You’re going to Mizuryu Kei Land, and you don’t even want to have sex!?” Panty’s jaw practically hit the floor as she stared at her purple-haired sister in pure horror. “Why the hell are you even going then!?”

Stocking simply rolled her eyes, reached into one of her pockets, and pulled out a brochure for the park. In the pictures she showed Panty, mostly-naked guests were eating a variety of extravagant foods, most of which were shaped like breasts, cocks, or pussies.

“You can get sex anywhere you want, but you can only get these deserts at Mizuryu Kei Land,” Stocking explained, pointing to the confectionaries on the page. “All the sweets here are unique and specially prepared, and they say that just one lick feels better than having sex a thousand times! And, because the tickets we won give us unlimited Munchies, I can munch on them all I want without worrying about my wallet!”

“Geeze, even when we’re going to orgy paradise, you’re still thinking about fucking sweets.” Panty pushed the brochure out of her face. “Just watch yourself, okay? If you get too fat, we won’t able to get you back out through the front gates.”

“How many times do I have to tell you – I don’t get fat, because all of my calories go straight to my tits,” Stocking replied, referring to her impressive DD breasts that were like boulders compared to Panty’s B cups.

“I’m sure all the boys will appreciate the look then – especially if they can’t touch.” Panty kicked Brief’s seat once more. “Hey, Geek Boy! Are we there yet? Because I’m about five seconds away from shoving my foot right up the driver’s ass right now!”

“Uh…” Brief leaned out into the aisle of the bus and saw a bight and colorful castle approaching in the distance. “Ah, there it is! We’re almost there! Five minutes, tops!”

“Seriously!? Oh, I can’t wait!” Panty leaned over into the aisle too and shoved Brief out of the way so she could get an unobstructed view. “Ooooh yeah, I can already feel some hot stud pounding into me right now! I’m going to get so fucked up here… I bet I won’t even be able to walk for a week!”

Panty licked her lips eagerly at the thought, her right hand drifting down underneath her skirt to rub at her excited pussy through her underwear. Brief blushed as he could smell her juices waft into the air, and he could hear the wet noises of her labia being played with.

“A note to the woman currently jilling herself in the aisle – remember that decency laws still apply until we get to the park,” the female voice of the bus driver announced over a speaker.

“Augh, fucking killjoy,” Panty grunted before giving Brief’s seat one last kick.

What happens when they get to the park?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)