More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

Guardians of the Galaxy Issue 1: Keep You Enemies Close......

The humanoid Dalabuur brought the prisoners to the bridge of the Serpent's Tooth. The galactic heroine Nebula and the metal masked hero Star lord were walked to the front of the ship. "Captain Reptyl," the man nodded and kicked the back of the prisoners knees so they fell to their knees.

"Ah yessssss," Captain Reptyl stated with a hiss, and the tall 6'8" skinny green reptilian alien walked around the two prisoners. He wore a blue cape with his maroon space jumpsuit. His forked tongue flicked out, as it helped him smell the prisoners. The green menacing villain bared his sharp teeth. "You can lose the mask Sssssstar Lord," he laughed. He flicked his forked tongue out. The alien's head was crowned and bumpy at the top. His head had a very snake-like quality. Almost Cobra like.

The hero in the red leather jacket, and brown cargo shorts and black boots raised a hand and tapped the side of the mask. The metal came down revealing the beautiful face of Susan Storm-Richards. "It's not REALLY Star Lord.....more of ZONE Lord, but I don't even go by...."

"Enough Susan," Reptyl cut her off. "How often will we do this dance Guardian?" He ran a scaly finger over her chin. "Your something of an arch-nemsisssssss at this point." It was true, the Guardians and the Serpent's Tooth gang were constantly at a sort of....well.....war.

Sue again corrected him. "I mean, we're NOT the Guardians of the Galaxy, its more the Zone Guardians, but again we don't really...."

"SSSSSSSILENCE," the saurian alien grew impatient. "You were going to steal the Ebon Rose from the servants of Cthon?"

"Steal is a pretty STRONG word," Sue shrugged.

Reptyl ordered Grieder, Kyndron and Achenonian to take the Rose back to the planet that the pirate ship the Serpent's Tooth was orbiting. "Take the robot to the Brig, and put ZONE LORD in my room."

Belderman lifted Sue to her feet, and Dalabuur took Nebula.

"I'm not a robot." The bald blue female with no sense of humor spoke. "I'm an android." She was constantly correcting people.

Susan watched her pulled away, and felt herself swiftly moved through the halls. She recognized the small purple fat purple alien with two protrusions from his cheeks. "Hey Clumsy!" She nodded to him.

The alien smiled at the blonde human. "I'll take this Belderman." The taller pirate huffed and pushed Sue towards Clumsy Foulup.

"NICE TO SEE YOU TOO BELDERMAN!" She mocked his name. Sue moved around so that Clumsy could undo her bonds. Sue rubbed her hands, the ties were tight this time. The purple alien opened the large metal door to Reptyl's room. He held out his hand to escort her in. Sue walked inside. She turned to the small purple guy and stated. "Can you turn on the jacuzzi."

"Yes Mrs. Richards," the alien bowed. "What heat ma'am."

"Take it up to about 90 degrees," she said and the purple alien bowed and closed the door.

Sue took a deep breath and smelled the strong dank room. It smelled of lizard skin. She liked the wooden look to the room. As if it were an actual sea ship. Sue took off her jacket and hung it on a chair by the wooden desk in the center of the room. She then took of her guns, her gloves and unbuckled her belt. She settled it in a neat package on the chair. Next she slipped her shorts down, exposing her white muscular thighs. The Invisible Woman hook fingers into her black sports panties and pulled them down. She felt a cool air on her exposed cunt, a small patch of hair, a blonde strip was all she had. Her top was still on, the dirty white brown tank top. She pulled it over her head, letting her black bra covered tits come free. She folded her panties, and her shirt neatly, and placed them in the pile on the chair. She looked around the room, and checked the bed, the maroon covers to see if they were clean. Her hands reached back and she unclasped her bra, letting her big tits flop free. She folded the bra and placed it on the top of the pile.

She walked over, and put her hands on the desk and waited. She was leaning over slightly. She was nervous now, anxious. She heard the door, and smelled his reptilian musk. Felt his large presence behind her. She heard the cape being hung up, and the unbuckling of a belt. There was commotion of sounds of clothing being removed. "Here we are again Susan Storm-Richards." The hissing voice of the saurian alien filled the empty room. He was moving closer. "Once again Reptyl, GOD of Piratesssss has captured the legendary Susan Sssssstorm....the Invisible Woman....leader of the Guardiansssss of the Galaxy....my GREATESSSSTT enemy."

She felt him behind her, his heat, his large shadow fell on the desk. "There is no hope for you Sssssssusan Richardsssss of Earth," he hissed. "You will either die by my hand or take it....." his breath was on her neck now. "Your fate isssss mine to....."

Sue turned her head to the right, seeing his large snake-like head inches from hers. The sharp teeth, pointed darting tongue and the big yellow eyes with the dark black almost evil pupils. She looked at her great nemesis and said. "Are we gonna FUCK or you gonna talk all night...."

Reptyl smiled and grabbed his huge thick hard red saurian cock and pressed it into Sue's dripping pussy. Her pussy was already so wet he easily slid in from behind. "OHHHHHH!" Sue moaned loudly, her head falling back and her eyes closing. She reached up with her right arm and wrapped it around the lizard's bis snake-head, holding it close to her face. Her mouth turned to the side and without opening her eyes she stuck her tongue out and felt the forked darting tongue of the serpent alien slap against hers. She stood up on the tip-toes of her boots as the lizard pushed his thick cock deeper in her.

The Serpent's Tooth gang and The Guardians of the Galaxy were embroiled in a war. Ship battles, gun battles, hand to hand brawls. Susan Storm-Richards, current leader of the Guardians, had taken shots at Reptyl on nine occasions, and she intended to kill the villain. There was no love lost between these enemies, and Reptyl had sworn to kill Susan someday.

But they also fucked....A LOT!

BADADADADADADADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........

Susan Storm-Richards, the former Invisible Woman, now trapped in the Negative Zone (or at least a part of it), here she is ZONE LORD leader of a rag-tag team of individuals sworn to do good....well....some good.

__

Rocket Raccoon, hero, adventurer, small rodent.**__
**

Nebula....she's an android.....its different than a robot.**__
**

Groot.....he's a tree.....**__
**

Aboard the 'Axl' they traverse the stars, well a small berg East of the World Fish, but North of Arthros. Yeah, there is shit up there. Trust them..... ###

They are THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY....or the Zone....or whatever....

Guardians of the Galaxy: Issue 1: Keep your enemies close......

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters and make no money off of this. It is a parody. A fun one. I also did not create the wonderful art I use as models for the actions. Thank you to the artists. Sorry I didn't get your approval....on with the show....

Unknown Space....The Negative Zone....now.....

Raptra, the lizard alien women who worked for Reptyl walked to his chambers. Clumsy was standing by the door looking into the crack of the wood door. "Where is he, I need to talk to...."

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" a familiar feminine rapidly swearing voice came from the room.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

Her voice was accompanied by rapid sounds of bodies hitting each other. Raptra looked down to Clumsy who rubbed his dick. He was peering into the room. The lizard woman with the large fin on her head took a look inside. Susan's legs were being held under the knees by a naked Reptyl he was pounding his cock into her at fast speeds. Sue was being held up in the air by the captain. Her tits and the front of her body faced the door as Reptyl sliced his cock up in her over and over. Susan's cunt juice was splashing all over the place with each successive thrust.

"OH FUCK YEAH! OH FUCK YEAH! OH FUCK YEAH! OH FUCK YEAH!" OH FUCK YEAH! FUCK ME GOOD! FUCK ME GOOD! FUCK ME GOOD!" The Invisible Woman was now rapidly shouting, her arm was around Reptyl's head for leverage as she was fucked fast and hard. The Earth heroines eyes were locked on the sawing cock pushing in and of her pussy, and her mouth hung open, as if she was amazed.

Charlie 1e

Raptra turned away as Susan's head moved back, her eyes still on the union of his cock and her pussy. Sue's thick tongue shot out and she was rewarded with a forked snake tongue slapping back and forth against her human tongue.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

The sounds kept coming from the room.

A loud HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS filled the room.

"For someone who hates humans," Raptra looked to the small purple Clumsy whose hands were down his pants. "He sure enjoys FUCKING THAT one."

Clumsy's focus was on the fuck session in the room in front of him. "Some sooth-sayer told him the path to return to GOD-hood lies in her womb." The alien shrugged. "Whatever THAT means."

"Let me know when they're done." the feminine reptile waved her hand as she left.

Clumsy was laughing softly. "These two just started lady.....come back in the morning," he was pumping his cock.

Somehow, they'd managed to change position, and Clumsy watched Reptyl holding Sue's ass. She was still in the air facing the reptile alien holding her up. Her body remained in place, her legs wrapped around his scaly legs, but it was Captain Reptyl who was doing all the work. He was shoving his big red cock up inside her faster and faster while he held her up. Her arms around his neck, the human and the snake headed alien were locked in a kiss. Two very different tongues moved around in their very different mouths.

Charlie 1e

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

The noise and the pace of their fuck didn't stop.

""MMHH! MMHH! MMHH!"MMHH! MMHH! MMHH!"MMHH! MMHH! MMHH!"MMHH! MMHH! MMHH!" She was moaning in his mouth, in time with his thrusts.

Clumsy noted strings of ropey cum. Had Reptyl cum or her? The sloshing told him it was probably a mixture of both, and some droplet flew to Clumsy's feet. That unmistakable smell of raw sex was filling the room and the hall. Clumsy jerked his cock hard and exploded in his pants. He sighed and closed the door. He couldn't keep up with them, he laughed. The purple little guy needed new pants and to get back to work.

Around 2AM Clumsy returned. He peered in the room. Sue was on her hands and knees on the floor.

Charlie 1e

Charlie 1e

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She pleaded as the lizard man was plowing her more slowly now. "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING AGAIN YOU LIZARD STUD!" She shouted. "NEVER STOP!" She pleaded. "NEVER STOP FUCKING ME! NEVER STOP! NEVER STOP FUCKING ME!" She repeated as she slammed her ass back on his dick.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

The soft sound of balls slapping into a stomach could be heard. Lizard balls, and a human stomach. Clumsy watched the girl take over the work. She didn't seem to like Reptyl's slower fuck pace, so she began slamming her ass back into him, impaling herself on his dick.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The sound of a female human ass hitting a lizard's groin. Sue was shouting incoherently.

"TELL ME....TELL ME YOU'LL NEVER STOP FUCKING ME!" Slap! Slap! Her hips kept pushing back faster and faster....."SAY IT!" Slap! Slap!

"SAYYYYY IT!"

The girl shouted at the top of her lungs.

Charlie 1e

Charlie 1e

Reptyl hissed loudly and his body rattled. "I WILL NEVER SSSSSTOP FUCKING YOU SSSSSSSUSAN SSSSSTORM!" He spanked her ass. "YOUR BODY IS MINE TO DEFILE FOR ALL ETERNITY!"

"Show me then....." Sue screamed. "Show ME.....NEVER STOP FUUUUCKKING MEEEEEEEE!" She was growling, and it scared Clumsy but also made him hard.

At this point there was so much cum and pussy juice flying everywhere it was impossible to tell whether it was lizard cum or human honey.

Charlie 1e

Charlie 1e

"JUST DO IT!" She shouted humping herself onto the lizard cock. "Make me yours.....fill me with your eggs...MAKE ME YOOUUUUURSSSSSSSS!" She growled and hissed slightly.

Clumsy shook a little in fright. Then laughed as he pulled on his cock.

"YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Reptyl screamed out as loud as he could. Sue joined his hissing with her own.

Clumsy Foulup came in his pants a second time, and closed the door. "These two are fun," he laughed heading off to bed.

It was around 4AM, about six hours after Susan had been captured. Kid Syn, another Saurian alien was going to check on the captain. No one had heard from him.

He heard the shouting as he approached the wooden door, but he pushed it slightly open, not wanting to make a noise. A green scaly body was on top a white human body on the bed, and big red lizard cock was drilling into a pink human pussy.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" The girl was screaming in unison with the sounds of bodies smashing together at high rates of speed. Her human bare feet were on the green butt of the snake captain. They were just bouncing around as she tried to hold on to the fucking lizard. Occasionally her toes curled.

Charlie 1e

Charlie 1e

HISSSSSSSSS! A rattling could be heard from the captain.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!THWAP! THWAP!

Kid Syn watched juices fly from her cunt with each rapid pump of cock inside her. There was a tremendous amount of sticky ropey gooey white cum on his dick, and stretching out her pussy as the captain humped the blonde heroine.

The Captain's head dipped down out of Kid Syn's view and the girl now mewled...

"MMHH......MMHH,.,,,MMHH......MMHH...MMHH....MMHH!" Her groins in time with the rapid fuck thrusts of the green lizard. The young saurian was getting hard from the smell and the view. Captain Reptyl was a lucky FUCK to get to tap Susan Storm. They'd be going at it for a bit more. They're sex was literally legend among small tribes in the area. The LIZARD KING and the WHITE PRINCESS. Elders told of a fuckfest for three nights in the mountains of Balduur. Kid Syn knew the truth, it was only really like one night in a cave.

A half hour later, Susan Storm's aching body sat on the toilet, as the snake man dipped into the bubbling jacuzzi. His cock thick and red and still impossibly hard. She was sure he came a LOT, and felt the silvery cum pour down into the toilet. She looked down at the gaped hole that was only a few hours ago a normal human pussy. "Ahhh....we go AT IT!" She laughed running her hands through her blonde locks. Sue put her toes on the floor and just sat, letting cum pour out. She had a smoke in her hand, a Marlboro. She liked the "Reds" after sex. "Thanks for not wrecking my ass this time," she took a big haul, watching the green lizard as he sank into the hot tub.

"We are not finished Ssssssssssssusan Richardssssssssssssss," he glared at her with fangy teeth.

Sue puffed her smoke, chuckling, "Ok stud." She dropped the cigarette in the toilet and stood up, she flushed and walked over to the hot-tub. She sat down and leaned her back on the right side of the tall thin scaly alien. Her left hand rubbed the scaled tip of his red penis. It had bumps that ran a line down the shaft on both sides. It only made her cum so much more. She lost count of her orgasms. When they fucked she usually did.

"You will remain with me SSSsssssusan Richardsssss," he hissed.

Sue laughed stroking his dick. "I know...I know.....and MY WOMB WILL BEAR YOU OFFSPRING SO YOU CAN ASCEND TO GODHOOD ONCE AGAIN!" She raised her right arm out like an orator and jokingly puffed her chest.

"DO NOT MOCK ME!" He seethed.

Sue pumped his hard dick. "I'm not..." she pointed to her neck. "Pregnancy inhibiting COLLAR!" She touched the now small line around her neck, barely noticeable but there.

"It hassss been foretold," Captain Reptyl rubbed her stomach. "You will BEAR me offsssssspring human."

Sue stood up tickling his cock. She turned to him. "Honey," She looked down at him and straddled his lap, moving her gaped pussy down over his cock. "I'm always game to keep trying," she smiled and sank her pussy onto his dick.

"YESSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssss!" The villainous murderous pirate hissed and rattled all over.

Around seven thirty in the morning, Sue had Reptyl tied up on the bed, in an elaborate web of silk strands, round his scaly wrist and ankles. There were two strands for her to tug on. With one pulley system in her hand, she could separate his legs and arms, and with the other, she had silk wrapped around his big red cock and fat green balls. Normally he'd never trust this human, and expected her to kill him. But her tight human pussy never left his cock even as she tied him to the bed. She was humping him into the mattress hard, working the silk pulley system she'd created. He felt the wraps tighten around his balls and the lower portion of his shaft. It added an immense stimulation, coupled with the rope around his neck tightening and her hand also around his neck his scaly green throat. Her humping grew faster. "OHHHH REPTYYYYL!" She moaned sinking all the way down on his cock, shivering as she came, coating his dick once again. She'd need to hydrate quite soon. She sighed with smile, and released her grip on the snake's neck. Then she pulled off his dick. Thick ropes of his cum and hers still connected her pussy to his dick until she was far enough away that the strands of cum snapped.

Sue was rubbing her hands through her head. She gave the reptile captain a thumbs up. "GREAT LAY as always Repy," she pulled the silk pulley in her left hand and his legs and arms stretched. He felt pain then. Sue was sweating, she'd was soaked. She tied the two strands of silk far off the end of the bed so he couldn’t get to them. Then she showered. "I learned all that shit when I was Chief Torturer of the Skrull Empire," Sue called from the shower.

"I WILL KILL YOU Ssssssssusan!" The reptile seethed as he fought his bonds.

Sue came out, dripping water from her naked body, her pussy still agape. She rubbed a towel over her head. "It isn't gonna do you any good," Sue picked up her bra and panties and slipped them on as the reptile watched. "Someone will have to release you." She looked at the clock. "Foulup will be around in thirty or so....he probably wants to jerk off that morning wood as per usual." The little purple alien must have thought Sue didn't notice every-time he jerked off at the door. She then pulled on her shorts, buckled her belt, and strapped on her gun holsters. She fling the jacket around, sliding her arms into it, and pulled her hair up to roll into a bun.

She sat on the chair and pulled her boots on. "DO NOT LEAVE ME LIKE THISSSSSSSS!" He shouted and snarled his sharp teeth at her. Fully dressed, the Invisible Woman walked over and she grabbed the two silk strands that controlled the pulley system. She walked towards the door, and she tied the one controlling his arms and legs very far out of reach. Then, she yanked hard on the other pulley and the strands of silk around his balls, his neck and his cock tightened to the point of insufferable pain, and he began to pass out, but somehow it caused him to cum.......EXTREMLEY hard, sending a jet of silver semen onto his scaly green chest.

Sue let go of the silk rope then and his cock, neck and balls were free. He was breathing heavy, amazed at how she had done that with simply silk strands of bedding. "I'll always leave ya cumming Repy," She winked. "I gotta take off. And I'm taking the robot girl with me. Or Android...whatever..." She shrugged. "Still probably gonna KILL you.....so there's that....." She blew him a final kiss. "It's been a pleasure." She adjusted the neck of her red leather coat and left Reptyl breathing heavy from his tenth orgasm.

"The pleasure was all mine," he laughed. "CLUUUUMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYY!" The villain shouted. "SHE'S ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED!"

In her small cell, Nebula heard blaster fire. She pushed her face to the cell bars.

WHACK! Someone got hit and then thumped onto the floor. Sue came around the corner smiling. "Hey Nebs," she was fidgeting with keys. "Let's take off....this scene is bumming me out."

The two females raced against the clock to get to their jumpship. Sue was firing laser blasts behind them, and Nebula was taking point. She was getting good at the structured aspect of war and fighting. Thanks largely to Sue and Rocket. Still, those two were professionals, through and through. A laser blast hit Nebula's arm, and Sue pushed her to the wall. Her shoulder singed.

"You're hit," Sue looked at her in disbelief.

"I'm fine....I'm an android." Nebula insisted.

Sue was firing at Kid Syn and Raptra down the hall. "You'll have to explain the rules of Androids later."

The girls made it to the jump-ship, and Sue took the pilot's seat. She turned on the thrusters. But Nebula looked at the hangar gate of the Serpent's Tooth, still closed. "They won't just let us out Susan."

Sue pulled up on the throttle and the lander picked up of the metal floor. "Eh...we'll make it work." She then swung the ship around in the large hangar bay. Blaster fire now hit the ship from every angle.

"KILL THEM!" Sue heard Reptyl shout.

Sue looked over to Nebula in disbelief. "Can you believe it? I just gave that snake-headed fuck GOOD PUSSY!"

Nebula was busy punching in coordinates to make it back to the "Axl". Sue had renamed the ship AGAIN, since taking away the moniker the 'Benatar' that Quill had given it.

The Invisible Woman returned her gaze to the closed metal hangar doors. She gripped the firing joystick, that controlled the two gun turrets beneath the lander. It was the only weapon system on this small ship. It would have to do.

"What are you doing Sue?" Nebula finally looked up.

Sue clicked the trigger. "Opening the door." The machine gun bullets tore through the metal door, creating holes everywhere. Pressure in the hangar began to change, and the air was sucking out into the open Negative Zone Space. Sue shrugged. "That should do it," and then she punched the throttle sending the ship flying at the shredded metal. It burst through the torn metal doors, and a hole was created in the Serpent's Tooth. There really wasn't pressure in the Negative Zone, and it was breathable and survivable space. But the Serpent's Tooth had pressurized hulls, since it was designed for actual space.

The jumpship turned around back towards the Serpent's Tooth. Reptyl and the members of his gang were floating in open Negative Zone, trying to swim back to the ship. "I WILL KILL YOU SSSSSSSUSAN!"

"Until next time Repy," She gave him the finger, a wink, and then the blowjob motion with her hand and mouth. Then she sent the jumpship into hyper-speed. They were gone in a flash of light.

Kid Syn floated up to the twirling Captain Reptyl who was crossing his arms in anger. "What is it Captain."

The yellow eyes of the villain, stared off into the space Susan had just flown. "I really need to get that human pregnant." He told his gang member.

"I think I know a way," Kid Syn told his boss. The villain smiled and turned to his cohort.

Fade out.....

BADADADADADADADADDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Captain Reptyl of the Serpent's Tooth. Vile villainous, murdering serpent. Susan Storm-Richards, current leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy. They'll kill each other in public, but MAN do they roll around in the sack......

Enemies with Benefits......Nemesis with a booty call....

The Guardians will return in.....Spiders and Minotaurs...OH MY.....

TOLD YA WE'D GET BACK TO THE ZONE.....BOOYAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Fade in.....

Sue pulled the lander into the hangar of the Axl, the Guardians current ship while marooned in the Zone.

The two girls came off the lander. "Did you really fuck him to let us go?" Nebula asked in disbelief.

Sue nodded, "Yeah...you're welcome." She walked by Groot and Rocket Raccoon who were recalibrating the 90 caliber ion pulse blasters from the front of the ship.

"Hey Barbie," Rocket hopped down from the work bench and bounded over to rub her leg.

"Remove your paw or draw back a fucking stump." She told him and yanked her leg away. Nebula knew that Susan hated the furry beast probably more than Reptyl. He was always hitting on her, and Sue kept pushing his advances away.

He shrugged, "sorry," he rubbed the oil off a laser pipe. "Smurfette," Rocket acknowledged Nebula.

The blonde heroine didn't even look his way. "Fix the fucking guns rat....it's been two days now."

"I....I....CAP'N!" The small raccoon saluted Susan. "What crawled up her butt!"

"I AM GROOT!" The tree man shot his furry friend a look.

Sue turned around, "Call me a bitch again GROOT and I'll be warming my hands and feet with the embers of your fucking body."

Nebula laughed at that one. So did Rocket.

"I AM GROOT!" The tree creature said softly.

Sue smiled. "Apology accepted." She started to walk to the chow-hall area. "I won't use you as fire wood buddy," she assured him. Nebula informed Sue she was going to power down, and rest. Neither one had gotten sleep, and it was now around noon. Sue made her way to the small chow-hall, she went to the cabinet to grab the Scotch. It had been a long 72 hours. A botched mission and a well fucked pussy to prove it. Sue poured a glass, and in these moments she missed her powers. So simple to do everything with -fields.

The young heroine felt hands come around her waist. Small paws. She was sure she'd locked the door to the Chow. She just sipped her drink, as a small paw snaked under her blouse and up and under the black bra. She felt her nipples pinched by small claws.

"You got fucked pretty good, huh Barbie," Rocket laughed. "I can smell it." She heard him sniff the air.

Another paw snaked into the back of her shorts, searching for her pussy. The small paw pushed into and open hole. "WHOA BARBIE!" She felt his fur on her back now. "This guy got a bigger dick than me?"

Sue nodded. "Jealous." She sipped her Scotch.

"Nah," Rocket said softly, and Sue felt her hair pulled and her neck went up. She actually laughed a little. "You'll always be my dirty little slut, just a Half-World Whore, don't you forget it." He spanked her ass. "Get these shorts off....I'm gonna fuck that shit-hole."

The young blonde growled. "You're a fucking ASSHOLE... you know that." She shouted, but she pulled down her black shorts and then her panties. She leaned over the table. "Have some manners."

Rocket laughed. "I don't give a shit WHAT you do out there or with who." He spanked her ass, making the HWW brand turn read. "But in here YOUR my fucktoy," the furry anti-hero told her. "That's my pussy, this is my ass, those are my tits, that's my mouth, and my fucking feet even. I can fuck em' when I want. And I don't care if Smurfette or Groot knows." He was talking about how they kept sex secret. Sue said no one wants to see 'mommy and daddy' have sex. "I'll fuck you in front of that egghead husband of yours and the brother who pops boners to you....I'll....."

The blonde rolled her eyes, "Are you gonna talk all day or FUCK MY ASS!" Just then she jumped feeling the twisty tip of a ten inch raccoon cock push into her butt-hole. Without lubrication. The pain was immediate. "OOOOH SHIT!" Sue realized she spoke to soon.

"HEHEHEHE!" Rocket laughed feeling her dry tight ass. Time to teach Barbie a lesson. "OOOHHH YEAAAAAH!" He said slowly sinking seven full inches of dry cock up Sue Storm's pooper.

Galactic Odyssey

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)