More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by marvelfan marvelfan

Galactic Odyssey

Guardians of the Galaxy Issue 2: Who controls the Maker

Susan Storm's body froze, and fell hard onto the metal table. Her tits smooshed into the silver cold metal of the table. She began to see stars and wondered if she'd pass out. Her eyes rolled from the power of the experience, her fingers scrapping on the metal table. Her toes were curled in her boots in a tense unmoving motion for a brief moment. With her faced flush and rosy red cheeks, she smiled widely. In those moment after orgasm, she never wanted that pink raccoon cock to leave her pussy. “Owwww,” she moaned, feeling it leave her warm gaped dripping tunnel slowly. It always felt a little painful pulling out after a great orgasm, not displeasing, but over stimulating for her well sexed cunt. “Hhhnnnnngggh,” she grumbled in slight despair at the feeling of emptiness in her pussy.

“I'm going in the back door Barbie,” the raspy low voice of Rocket Raccoon spoke from behind her.

Susan turned her head back, the left side of her face sliding on the table, still flush red, she gave him a stern look wiping her blonde sweaty locks from her face. She saw him with big pink cock in hand, dripping with her juices. “You BETTER not have Parvo again shit for brains.” Rocket wasn't the best at cleaning himself.

“Nah Barbie,” he dropped his cock and placed the twisted pink tip at her asshole. “I'm good.”

Sue's head shot forward, feeling an inch of rodent cock enter her human rectum. “FUCK!”

Sue and Rocket

She looked back as he pushed five full inches of raccoon cock into her ass, her own pussy juices were lubricating the thick pink shafts entrance to her butthole. He was standing on a high chair behind her bent ass. She was lying front down on the chow hall table of the 'AXL', the Guardian's ship. “HOW THE FUCK DOES IT STILL HURT AFTER HUNDREDS OF BUTT FUCKS?”

Rocket was holding her hips and pushing his cock until his balls slapped up to her pussy. “Dicks are for pussies Blondie, not butts.” He pulled his cock back, and then reached up and grabbed a handful of her straight blonde hair, now cut short in a bob. With his paw he gripped the blonde strands and pulled back, her head driving up towards the ceiling, and her throat stretching, with her mouth agape. He drove his pink cock back inside her ass, and leaned over her. His small left paw went under the human female and found her gaped pussy. His clawed digits went into the dripping hole and found her sensitive bud while his cock speared deeper up her ass. “Doesn't matter,” he twirled her bud as he got close to her ear and bit it softly with his sharp teeth, “I make you cum just as hard with my cock up your ass you dirty little slut.”

“OOOHHHHHHH ROOOOCCCCCKKKEEET!” She shouted smiling, and her pussy convulsed around his forearm confirming his words, drenching his fur in her human honey. She craned her head back to look into his wincing face and turned to kiss his mouth. He groaned while her tongue rolled around his small mouth. She felt the hot seed fill her butt cavity.

The lovers kissed passionately, as Rocket's raccoon cock spewed inside her human ass tunnel.

Hour later....

“I call,” Rocket Raccoon said, and threw 200 Arthrosian credits on the table. He puffed a Cuban cigar and drank from his Tyannan whiskey.

The tree man next to him looked at his two cards, and the three on the table. He still didn't get poker. “I AM GROOT?”

The Invisible Woman, in her red leather jacket, and brown t-shirt, sat next to him, smoking the same type of Cuban cigar, she also had a glass of whiskey on the table in front of her. “Two of a kind is good Groot....but three of a kind is better,” she smiled slyly. She was bluffing, but Rocket never trusted her. The rodent was her only competition on this ship.

“I AM GROOT!” The tree alien answered and pushed matching credits to the pot in the middle.

Sue looked at Rocket. “I call.” She could see his snout snarl when they caught eyes. It was a tell, she'd known for years now. She pushed in her credits. She had him beat, three twos, but there were more cards to come out.

The bald blue women looked at her cards. “Statistically if you had three of a kind Susan,” Nebula looked to her teammate and current leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy, “I should fold.”

Next to her, in all silver, looking like Vision, but without the soul stone, was the AI avatar of JARVIS. Thanks to Pepper, who installed the A.I. from her RESCUE suit, JARVIS was now part of the team. Pepper didn't need it. Sue had left her in the World-Fish pregnant as all hell with Kurrgo's child. Pepper was happy and didn't want to leave the Fish. She was probably still turning tricks for Durge with X-23 and Anya. Now JARVIS was the brains of the bunch, synched with the AXL. He spoke, “Statistically there is still a lot of probabilities left due to the two remaining cards that remain to be thrown down.” The robotic body looked at his own cards. An Ace of Diamonds and the King of Diamonds. There were two diamonds on the board.

Rocket laughed. “Blondie ain't got shit Smurfette,” He puffed his smoke. “She thinks she knows what she's doing. But I got her down....HEHEHEHE!”

The former Fantastic Four heroine shot the raccoon a glance, “FUUUUCK.....YOOOOU! I beat you nine our of ten times. The only time you get me is when you get lucky.” She said and gave him the finger.

“I get lucky with you pretty often,” Rocket laughed.

Sue waved him away. “You wish.” They still kept their sexual relationship a secret. Keep it from the kiddos, Sue said, in reference to the tree alien and blue android. Nebula began to speak about statics again and Sue was about to....

BBBbbbrrrroooooooooggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The blonde heroine grabbed her rumbling stomach, and almost keeled over. She began to sweat as her stomach bubbled in an all too familiar way. It wouldn't be long, she thought and jumped up racing off walking in a weird bow-legged way.

“Where you going Susan?” Nebula asked.

Sue looked back at Rocket. “FUCK YOU! SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU!”

Nebula commented that his last joke pissed Susan off, but the reality was far different, as the blonde raced to the nearest bathroom on that floor. She raced against the clock to pull her cargo pants down, and was lucky enough to get them off. Her white ass slammed on the porcelain.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

A spray of liquid came from Susan's rectum. She was pissing out her ass, as the kids say. “FUCKING RAT!” She shouted.

The voice of JARVIS came over the bathroom comm. “Susan it appears you had Procyon parvoviral enteritis once again.”

Sue looked up at the ceiling responding to the disembodied voice. “NO SHIT SHERLOCK!” The robot knew of Sue and Rockets sex, they couldn't hide it from him, but they could make sure he didn't say a word to the others.

JARVIS added. “I will ready the medicine Ms. Storm.” The ship spoke. “But you've had Parvo 14 times now Susan, you should speak with Mr. Raccoon about his hygiene.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Sue sighed, wincing her face as a wave of liquid feces came from her ass.“I'm gonna skin that little SHIT!” She sighed, knowing she'd be on the toilet quite a bit.....

BABABBABABADADADADADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...................

Susan Storm.....she got Parvo, not the corona.

Rocket Raccoon....his dick is a literal Parvo injector right up Susans ass.

Groot....he's a goddamn tree that talks. Sort of.

Nebula.....she's blue.

JARVIS....he's a computer.

Alone, they're not much. Together they're something. Right?

At least they don't have corona....

They are....The Guardians of the Galaxy.....

Issue 2: Who controls the Maker?

Hey, step back from all that corona virus fear and sit down and enjoy some strange heroine erotica.

Uncharted Negative Zone......North of Arthros....A ship known as the DOME....

Young teenage beings with white suits brought Nebula, Rocket, and the Zone Lord in metal bonds to the bridge of the their ship. The Zone Lord noted that the white suits looked an awful lot like the Future Foundation garb.

They were brought to a large room, and in the middle was a large strange robotic feminine face. A slender young male with a silver helmet that protruded out from the back was speaking with the face.

“We have brought the prisoners,” the one they called the 6th geneticist spoke.

“Make them kneel,” the slender man answered, with a voice familiar to Zone Lord. His masked faced turned and a lit visor spied the Guardians on the floor. “So the Guardians of the Galaxy, I'm honored.”

Zone Lord, behind her mask, corrected him. “We're actually not going by that name. We're more the Guardians of the Zone....if you want to be technical.”

The slender young man stopped in his tracks. “Susan,” the masked face leaned to the side looking at the female with the breathing mask over her face.

Sue clicked the side of her mask and it came clear showing her beautiful face. “Who are you?”

The man lifted his mask.

Sue gasped. “REED!”

BABABBABABADADADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.......................

Cut to commercials.....

Voice over.....

“Does your rodent boyfriend keep infecting you with disease....”

(A blonde female appears on screen as a large rat is in the couch sipping beer)

“YES HE DOES!”

(Hand comes out and presents a bottle)

Voice over....

“TRY NEGATIVE ZONE STRENGTH TUMS!”

Girl....

“Will it work?”

Your text Here

Voice Over.....

“You'll shit your brains out if it doesn't.”

Fade out.....

Next Commercial.....

_Orange colored Hippopotamus like creature with four eyes, four ears and hard shelled crab body comes onto the scr_een.

“If you need your ship towed.....FUNTZEL'S INTERGALATIC TOWING AND RECOVERY!”

Your text Here

“You need a tow, we'll get to you and bring you were you need to go. Or if you got a skip trace, we will take them down.”

Fade out....

Next commercial.....

Coming this October....from Roxxon Pictures.....

“You'll witch you'd never met him......”

“HAXAN 2....starring Simon Williams.....”

What What

Back to the regularly scheduled programming....

“Reed Richards?” Sue looked at the man's face. It was clearly not her Reed. A younger version. With burn scars on the right side of his face and a blank white right eye.

Rocket looked at the young man. “That ain't the Professor.”

“That was my name,” the man moved slowly looking at Susan. “Not from 1610, older,” he noted looking at Sue intently.

“Thanks dick.” Sue stated.

The man turned from her. “I am called the Maker, and I have created this City,” he explained that it was inhabited by sentient creations of his own design. The Children of Tomorrow. They went about doing various things around Sue and the Guardians.

The feminine metallic face spoke behind the Maker. “She is from 616.”

The Maker smiled at Sue. “We have met.”

Sue shook her head. “I don't think so pal.”

“Not yet,” the Maker laughed. “In time.” He paced back and forth, looking to Sue, Rocket and Nebula. “But you are a Susan Storm non-the-less, and actually married to the Reed Richards of your world. I cannot empathize how much I despise you and any Reed getting....” He was about to explain his hatred for Susan and Reed of any universe being together (Spoiler: His Sue left him like a teenage little bitch)

The robotic face hanging from the ceiling looked at Susan. “The raccoon and the human are lovers.”

Nebula looked at Sue, who refused to return her gaze. The Maker was shocked himself. “How can you....” he looked to his own brilliantly crafted AI.

“The male raccoon continues to look at the human's behind. It has an erection.” The disembodied head spoke. “Not of lust, but judging by heart rate, merely anticipation of something expected.” Both Nebula and the Maker looked at Rocket's crotch confirming the robotic heads statement. The head continued. “Further the Raccoon's specific DNA is inside the woman's stomach. She is digesting it as we speak. Suggesting cunnilingus prior to this encounter.”

The blue alien android shook her head. “You cannot be serious Susan?”

“HAHAHAHA!” The Maker cackled. “How Fantastic!” He turned away. “I was going to annihilate all of you, but this new information, regarding one of the more pathetic versions of my former self, has me intrigued.” The villain in the dark black jumpsuit turned back. His erection was now visible. “I wish to watch you mate.”

Rocket laughed. “Told you Reed was a jerk-boy.....”

Sue shook her head. “That punk ain't Reed.” She picked her head up. “You can watch you little freak.” She lifted the metal bonds on her hands. “Release us and get the fucking kids outta here.”

The Maker instructed his minions to leave the room. The three heroes were released from their bonds. Nebula was allowed to sit in a chair. She watched intently as the City intelligence, the large head slid out outfits for Sue to pick from. Susan chose a pink tube top, and a tight pink skirt, with silver stiletto platform strap heels. She looked like a stripped when she changed.

The Maker was standing with the large robotic female head, and both watched intently as well.

Sue walked over, heels clicking to Rocket who wore his orange jump-suit. She began to pull his pants down. “Take off your pants,” she turned to the Maker. The villain hesitated. “TAKE YOUR FUCKING PANTS OFF FREAK!” She began to pull Rocket's pants down until a huge pink cock came free. Nebula noted the twist at the top. She gasped at its size, for such a small rodent. It must be ten to eleven inches long and thick.

Nebula watched the Maker fumble with his jumpsuit, pulling his pants down, exposing a five inch human cock.

“Get OVER HERE!” Sue commanded, at some point she had taken control, and it seemed the Maker was all but on board. The villain walked over, and his cock bobbed, getting hard. “Don't stretch...DON'T CHEAT!” Sue insisted. He didn't and Sue grabbed his five inch human cock. She then grabbed the pink raccoon cock. She licked Reed's tip and sucked his cock into her mouth.

“Uhhhhh,” The Maker moaned, not realizing what a blowjob felt like until now. “My Susan never did such things.”

Sue pulled off his dick. “Your Susan sucked.” She then smiled. “Or I guess didn't.” Sue turned to the pink raccoon cock. Nebula watched with wide eyes as Sue took the member into her mouth, sliding it all the way, until it was in her throat, and her nose his Rocket's furry crotch. The little rodent was leaning forward with a joyful look. Sue's mouth slowly came back, and she pulled the dick out her mouth, a string of saliva still on the cock and her lips. “So Nebula,” Sue looked to the blue android. “Which do you think I'd choose.” Sue said, grabbing Rocket’s cock and Reed's with the other hand and holding them up.

Nebula shrugged. She was unsure what the human female wanted to hear. “Based on sheer size, I'm not sure its a competition Susan.” The female android answered.

Susan Storm laughed. “Exactly,” she pushed Reed away. “Get the fuck outta here...you ain't cumming.” She then went back to Rocket's cock, and she pulled it into her mouth, she began sucking her lover hard and slow.

The Maker proved himself a pervert, as he watched her suck the Raccoon's cock. He began pumping his dick. “How many times have you pleasured this vermin in this manner.”

Rocket held her short blonde hair and began fucking her face. “About a thousand times nerdlinger,” he laughed, sawing his cock in and out of Sue's mouth right in front of Reed Richards (well A Reed Richards).

Sue merely held the base of his cock and let her face get fucked now. Nebula was awe-struck. All the innuendo, all the tension, and she literally had no idea these two were fucking. How could she be so stupid, she thought. She couldn’t take her eyes away.

The blonde pulled her mouth of the dick, and then turned to face Reed on her hands and knees. She was waving her ass for Rocket. She wasn't wearing panties, so that wasn't going to be an issue. “You want to see a real man....ahem....male....fuck me Reed.” She was giving him a nasty look as the human pumped his little cock.

The Maker nodded in excitement, lost to the lust of it all. He hadn’t known how much he enjoyed this until this moment. Not only the and teasing, but her attitude. The denial, the disgust in her eyes at the look of his human cock. It was arousing beyond belief. “Yes Susan....I want to see that.” He pumped his small cock harder.

Rocket wasn't going to waste time. He lifted the pink skirt, and pushed his cock inside Sue's now sopping vagina. He pushed hard and didn't even go slow. Sue mewled and smiled as the cock sliced into her pussy. “FUCK ME ROCKET!” She cooed. “FUCK ME IN FRONT OF THIS PUNK!” She pushed her hips back, and Rocket picked up his pace now, his balls slapping her stomach and Sue's tits slapped around as she was fucked from behind. He held her hips and stood on her calves. “FUCK ME!” She begged her lover, never taking her eyes off Reed. “FUCK ME AND SHOW THIS PUNK REED HOW TO FUCK A WOMAN!”

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

Rocket reached around her waist and began pounding her on an animal instinct now, he was pumping like a piston, shoving his cock in and out.

“OH YEEEAH!” Sue moaned, locking eyes with Reed. “I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING ALREADY!” She snarled at the Maker. “He's making me cum like your NEVER COULD!” She was humping back at him meeting his pistoning thrusts. “NEVER!” She growled. “NEVER!” Her hips were smacking against his rodent body, his cock pushing on her womb. “OOOHHH GOD!” She moaned, cumming hard, spraying juices onto the floor beneath her. She felt his paws encircle her stomach harder, and knew he was going to cum.

“OH FUCK! OH SHIT!” Rocket's furry face fell to her back.

“He's cumming inside me Reed.” She smiled at the Maker. “Thicker more potent cum than your pathetic cock ever had.” She laughed. “He'll probably knock me up.”

“OH GOD!” The Maker muttered reaching his own climax and his cock spit forth, rather far, but a small weak thin load. He pumped and pumped. He had never actually jerked off. It was utterly relieving and relaxing. “My god,” the Maker ran his hands through his hair with a smile.

Sue pulled off Rocket's dick and stood up. She lifted her skirt and walked over to where the Maker's cum had splashed. Her open exposed pussy began to drop gobs of thick gray cum that splashed down over Reed's weak cum covering it. “What do you think of that Reed Richards.”

His cock began to harden again, but before the Maker could speak, his AI spoke behind him. “The raccoon sperm is far more potent, chance of breeding is 90% if not for restraining collar, compared to your own 14% chance Dr. Richards.”

Somehow the Maker was getting rock hard again watching the Half-Worlder's cum pour from Sue's cunt. “How many times have you.....”

Sue laughed. “It's not just him....I've fucked hundreds of aliens Reed.”

“Kree?” The Maker asked again putting his hands on his dick.

“Dozens,” Sue answered, and walked over to her pants. She pulled off the pink top, and retrieved her brown t-shirt, pulling it over her head.

“Dire Wraiths,” The Maker asked pumping his cock harder.

“All the time,” Sue laughed, and threw Rocket his jumpsuit. The raccoon began getting dressed.

“Insectoids?” The Maker was now jerking at a fast speed with more pressure watching Sue dress with her lover.

“She's got a thing for bugs and lizards”, Rocket laughed.

The Maker was so close. “Skrull?” He finally said. He needed to know. Had she fucked Skrull?

Sue pulled on her red leather jacket, and then got behind the Maker, she reached around and grabbed his cock from him and pulled it with her own speed. “I been fucking Skrull since I was a teenager.” She licked his ear.

“OH GOD SUSAN!” The Maker cried out as his dick sputtered and cum flung forward, again at a far distance. She pulled his cock hard, letting him fully experience his second orgasm.

As she pulled his cock, more sperm shot out. “Look how weak your human cum is Reed,” she laughed. She felt him begin to dribble on her hands. The blonde lifted her hand and began to move it up and down, whipping his cum to the floor. Sue grabbed his head and pushed it down. “Now lick this shit up and let us get to our ship.”

Reed sank to his knees. “6th Geneticist,” he called, and the doors slid open. The Maker began to lap the cum from the floor, his own and the raccoons. He didn’t' know why, he just wanted to. “Help them leave.” He instructed, sucking down a huge gray raccoon load.

Sue and Rocket walked with heads high out the door. Nebula was behind them. “So....how many times have you two had sex.” She turned to see Reed Richards, the Maker, licking cum from the floor eagerly.

Sue laughed, but it was Rocket who answered “Thousand of times Smurfette.”

Nebula moved to catch up. “And blowjobs?” She asked. “That's what they're called right? How many have you given to the raccoon Susan?”

Sue shrugged. “Now's not the time Nebs....lets get going.”

The cat was out of the proverbial bag.

Part 3: Something Something Something

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)