More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's the story?

Guard's Game

Deliea De la Cruz had been imprisoned for embezzlement. She had been used to the high life, and prison was a big shock, but it did not stop her from criticizing and complaining constantly even though it was a minimum security prison.

The guards had had enough so they formulated a plan. "New policy," they told Deliea. "Daily strip searches and daily body cavity searches."

Deliea protested, but it was no good. She was also too embarrassed to tell her lawyer or anyone else.

Today it was another morning search.

The guard, Yvonne had a surprise, she had put her rubber glove in the freezer before coming. "Spread 'em."

Deliea was not prepared for the icy cold hand entering her rectum. "EEEEEEEE!"

"Quiet!"

"It's sooo cold! What did you dooooo?"

Yvonne took her sweet time searching Deliea's nether region before switching to another very cold glove to search her vagina, again causing Deliea to squeal.

After the search, Yvonne took Deliea's clothes. "There's been a laundry mishap. You'll have to go to breakfast naked."

"WHAT?! I most certainly will not."

"Sorry, you must." Yvonne grabbed Deliea's hand and dragged her out of her cell was Deliea protested.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)