More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 48 by DangerSloth DangerSloth

Off to which house?

Gryffindor

I will admit, this path made me the most nervous. But it did make sense going forward.

I walked up to the portrait of the fat lady, She could clearly see the colors of my robes, Luckily my house didn't matter, only the password.

"Balderdash," I said. With a huff, her portrait moved out of the way. I stepped into the Gryffindor common area, a place I had been a few times.

My body automatically gravitated towards a chair, but the silencing of everyone as they looked to me stopped me.

"Good day my fellow's," I mocked.

"Now we have both cheats in Gryffindor," said Ron Weasley, " bloody brilliant. What are you doing here, Halfhwit?"

The only siblings in this family that weren't total pricks were Fred and George. Those two were sitting in the corner of the room, watching our confrontation. Beside Ron was Seamus Finnigan, and some red head girl I had never seen. How anyone could hang with Ron was beyond me.

"And who told you the password," said Finnigan? Now they were asking the important questions.

"Your mother told me Finnigan," I said. It wasn't clever, but allowed them to understand I wasn't going to take their questions seriously. "and you can eat a dick Ron, just like your mother!" I began to walk away, knowing I was in a losing battle if we came to blows.

"eat a dick," Ron repeated. I walked past the group, becoming increasingly unsure of how to get to where I needed to go. Guess I would just walk around until I found the person I needed.

I felt my body freeze mid step. I was paralyzed midair. I didn't think Ron would actually stun me like this. He had always been a person who talked more than acted. A woman's voice began to speak. One that seemed angry, but unsure.

"I want you to turn around, and keep your hands in the air. I'll send you out in flames, I promise." A girl's voice? Unexpected. Now I had a choice to make.

The spell was released, and allowing me to move freely.

"Now turn around," said the girl.

What does Idius do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)