More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 49 by DangerSloth DangerSloth

What does Idius do?

Nothing too drastic

This was a no win battle, I probably couldn't even turn in time to get a spell off.

"Ron," I said as my hands went into the air, "I didn't know you could sound so sensual, so.. sexy." Slowly I rotated my body with a much unneeded flare of my hips, I turned ignoring the girl pointing the wand at me, instead focusing on a very nervous Ron Weasley.

"You had me at 'I want you' Ron," I said. He looked very confused, not completely realizing that I was joking.

"What are you on about," said Ron? George and Fred seemed unable to contain themselves. At least someone in the Gryffindor's had a sense of humor.

The girl didn't though.

"Say another word, I dare you," she screamed! She pointed the wand to my face. I studied her for a moment, seeing a pretty face with minimal makeup, a small chest. I had to wonder if she made up for it from the backside.

"What is going on Ginny," said Potter? He had emerged from a stairwell, with Hermione in tow. Harry stared at the wand pointed at my face before he had made his decision. He wand immediately aimed at my head too.

"Causing trouble Halfwit," said Potter? The hatred on his lips nearly made me blush.

"Harry calm down," said Hermione, although her eyes also seemed to accuse me. I wasn't about to beg for mercy. I had enough pride where they could blast my brains out and I wouldn't beg for any mercy.

"You Gryffindor's pull wands out on me, and then accuse me of causing trouble," I spat. I was pissed, beyond reason now, and without thinking my own wand was out.

"He broke in, and insulted my brother," said Ginny. It all of a sudden made sense why she had red hair, she was a Weasley.

"What did you come here for," said Harry? Still his wand was pointed, just between my eyeballs. In truth, I had come here for him and Hermione. I had come against my better judgement. Thinking that Hermione could help us find common ground. I was so stupid.

"Sure as hell not for you Potter," I said.

"Then what are you here for," said Hermione as angry as I had ever seen her? I felt we were near spells being cast, until a heavenly voice saved my day.

"He's here for me," said Parvati, "I was supposed to meet him earlier." Parvati walked between the multiple wands pointed at me and grabbed my hand. "Come Idius." She pulled me to her room, and away from an uninviting crowd.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)