More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 49 by DangerSloth DangerSloth

What does Idius do?

Something Drastic!

This was a no win battle, I probably couldn't even turn in time to get a spell off. Didn't mean I wouldn't try.

This was going to go horribly, but it was fine. If I was quick I could make a great impression on the whole Griffindor house. And nothing was gained without a little risk. The worst that could happen is the girl would kill me.

"You win," I said with a huff, and slowly I began to turn around. As soon as my eyes saw the fiery red hair of my captor, I spun as quickly as I could finessing my wand into my hand.

For a moment I watched as Ron and the pretty girl realized what was happening. But it was too late to react.

"Expeliarmus," I screamed. Suddenly the spell flew from my wand and struck the girl.

Yet the effects weren't as intended.

Her skirt tore itself from her waist, and fell to the floor in tatters. Leaving her waist covered with only a small pair of pink panties.

Her legs were smooth and untouched. Her wand dropped to her side as she looked at herself.

She looked at me for a moment, And I prepared myself for a scream.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)