More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ghostwriter53 ghostwriter53

Where do we begin?

Groups and Factions

City States- Major cities across the globe that act as their own sovereign nations with their own armed forces and internal security agencies. Largely self governed some are ruled by regularly elected bodies, others by local royalty. In either case one cities ruling body or individual has no official power outside of their own city or sub-cities under their own cities rule.

Sub-Cities- Minor cities, towns, and villages under the protection and rule of the major walled cities.

Conclaves- A body of elected officials serving a strict two year one term limit. Each conclave represents the major cities of each of the continents. However, the North American Conclave does not represent The Independent Nation of Themyscira. (See Amazons)

United Federation of Slavers (UFS)- A formal alliance of predominately male slavers that operate throughout the world. While they recognize the need for and place of free women in society, they have publicly stated on several occasions "Any woman dumb enough to let herself be collared deserves to be a ." While the UFS does have a small number of Associate Members that are women, these members more often than not, end up with collars of their own serving in one of their associates pens. As they privately believe that women slavers make the best slaves themselves. A private stance that puts them at odds with the two other primary slaver groups.

Amazons- The descendants of a group of women that fled their home countries to the now deadly to men Hawaiian Islands, re-naming them Themyscira and taking the name Amazons after the Ancient Greek Myth. It is widely believed although never proven that the groups founder became its first . Themyscira is recognized as a sovereign nation and has several embassies in major cities across the world. Officially these embassies exist for those whom wish to become Amazons and move to Themyscira. While this does happen, it is just as likely that women that enter an Amazonian Embassy leave with a collar around her lovely neck. While the Amazons will turn any attractive young woman they desire into slaves, if their is a blonde in a group without a collar they will attempt to target her as they believe, but would never publicly say, that the only purpose a blonde has, is to live as a . The only women they try to enslave more than a blonde, is a member or suspected members of Women Against Amazonian Mistresses.

Women Against Amazonian Mistresses (W.A.A.M.)- A group of all female slavers. Unlike The Amazons, the members of W.A.A.M. are not part of a sovereign nation. Rather, the organization is seen closer to a large independent corporation with business outlets throughout the world. Not unlike their rivals The Amazons. The Members of W.A.A.M will enslave any woman given the chance. Unsurprisingly members of W.A.A.M. seek to enslave as many Amazons as possible as they believe Amazons make the best slaves, and realize this themselves. Why else hide out on an islands free of men?

Information chapter only

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)