More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thalia-the-Queen-of-Ducks Thalia-the-Queen-of-Ducks

What shops does Lilith find?

Grocery, General and a Sex shop.

I have never been is this town so you could guess my surprise when I found a giant sex shop. Yea I know horny much. But I atleast went into the other stores bevore this one. The grand finale so to say.

Anyway I entered through a back window as the doors were locked. I was in the storage area there were a lot of boxes wich didnt interest me. The door towards the front was unlocked and I went in slowly, makeing sure there are no Zombies. After around five minutes of searching, listening and shouting I concluded that ther are no Zombies here. Lucky me.

I grab a basket and beginn walking through the poorly lit room. I was looking for some special toys wich I could use, I also grabed some batteries in the General store so I had that covered. This shop realy has a big assortment so it took me a bit to go through everything. I had most of the stuff I wanted in the basket and went upstairs into a sort of "sample room" with a big bed in the corner. I dont know if this room was open for customers but its the apocalypse so I dont realy care.

So then, lets see, what should I use first?

Wich toy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)