More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's story will you follow?

Gregor - Straight Person unaware of Pokémon, living in Sinnoh Region (Randomized, Anthro Pokémon, Pokémon and Human Mating, Harems)

Gregor Samson was working hard cleaning up his father’s house. It was early in the afternoon, things were seemingly peaceful enough and Gregor managed to finish in just under two hours.

For years; Gregor lived in a heavily forested area surrounded by wired fences and strong gates. His father Nelson told him dangerous circumstances led to this and he only wanted to keep him and himself safe.

Gregor as a child accepted this and with how intelligent his father was, he learned a lot of lessons about things in this world. He figured if he ever left to live on his own then teaching others or becoming a professor would be a serious goal in mind.

As an adult of 19 recently, Gregor felt trapped and although he doesn’t resent his father, he did non the less dream of what the world outside is like.

Shrugging to himself, he figured life outside the forest can wait…

*Rustling*

“Hmm?”

While Gregor had been relaxing outside drinking lemonade, he heard one of the nearby bushes start to rustle hard.

Gregor slowly sat his glass down and stood up carefully.

What came out was an unusual strange creature or person covered in terrible bruises and scars while walking and panting before finally collapsing.

“What the…”

Gregor did carefully walk towards the being and looked worried with a mix of curiosity in it.

https://www.weasyl.com/~yourfriendlyvirus/submissions/476438/pkmn-anastasia-hawkthorne

(I do not own the drawing, the credit goes to YourFriendlyVirus.)

Gregor’s father Nelson stepped outside to check on his son when he noticed him standing over a very familiar looking creature.

“Is that a Houndoom? (Nelson then shakes his head.) Gregor stay away from it!”

Gregor looked back towards his dad surprised, before he could answer, his dad motioned him to come with him back into the house.

“Are we going to do something dad?”

“No Gregor, we just need to leave it be, it’ll likely leave us alone.”

“Okay but what is it anyway?”

Nelson just sighed and told him to drop it that knowing anything isn’t worth the risk.

But instead of listening to his directions, Gregor could only look at the creature with worry.

It did surprisingly open its eyes to notice the two and started groaning in a way like it was in pain.

Nelson unfortunately couldn’t stop Gregor from running back and checking on it. He then turned to his father with a serious look.

“Dad, we need to give it some help.”

“But Gregor this isn’t a good…”

“Please dad!”

Nelson sighed as he realized this time his boy wasn’t standing down from this.

He nodded and went to help pick the female houndoom up while ordering Gregor to grab some specific medicines in their house.

Nelson again sighed as he watched his son run into the house and started talking to himself.

“Maybe it’s time after all, he needs to know the truth and… I can finally let him go. I just hope he doesn’t hate me.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)