More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mlev84 Mlev84

Who Found The Rulebook?

Greg, a kinky guy who loves humiliating people

Greg read the book over with a mischievous grin. He picked up his pen and wrote,

New rule: any person has to answer any question i ask them. They will feel humiliated and embarrassed if the questions are humiliating. They will hate that they have to tell me but they wont question it. Other people who hear wont question why the person is saying these things, but they wont forget either. Greg whistled excitedly as he walked downstairs to try out his new power.

As he made his way down to the kitchen he passed his sister Kelly, who was just exiting the bathroom. He got along fairly well with her, as she was just a few yrs younger than him at 19. She was a pretty girl, standing at 5’5, with a fairly chubby but curvy frame. He decided to try his power out and said casually: “hey Kelly you wash your privates in there?” He asked, holding his breath waiting for an answer. Kelly froze in her tracks, her face turning pink. “No…” she said in a quiet voice. “I showered last night before i went to bed.” She finished, trying not to look at her brother. Greg was over the moon but kept it together. “Why did you shower last night instead if this morning?” He asked innocently. Kelly turned redder and looked at the floor again. “I was all sweaty… and i used the toilet and was itchy after i wiped…” she trailed off, completely mortified, explaining all her unflattering details to greg. Greg stood there in slight shock as kelly made her way to the kitchen. This was going to be fun.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)