More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Argusx Argusx

Which pill does George Choose

Green pill is a go!

George picks up the green pill and nonchalantly drops it into his mouth and takes a swig. He suddenly felt very dizzy and blacked out for a few seconds. When be came out he felt a quick upward sensation and blinked his vision clear. A voice boomed, "Mr. Carey, are you alright?" He yelped and flailed as he stared at Kate's now house sized face. He was suspended between her index finger and thumb as she inspected him. Kate murmured, "a bit on the small side for the green pill... but still within safe parameters." She set him down and reached for a ruler and thumped it down next to him. George flinched as the ruler slammed down and he heard her say, "just barely above 2 inches. Let's she which shoot we can do today..."

George meanwhile, had stopped listening as he stared up at the pair of breasts that dwarved him. She cleared her throat, "Mr. Carey.... do you have any questions, concerns, thoughts" she leaned in nearly flattening him with her breasts, "or suggestions" she added sultrily. George gulped... he was pretty sure she knew exactly what he was doing. He had 3 or 4 hours at this size and he was already scared shitless about her size, but man she was hot. He asks as loud as he can , "do I get any training or you just throwing me to the proverbial wolves?" She tapped her pencil on her chin "maybe that would be a good idea... but we have about 3 hours for this pill... decisions, decisions..." she teased...

What does Kate decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)