More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Argusx Argusx

What does Kate decide?

Training day... with her!

Kate looks down at George, "Perhaps we should do some training..." she said as she pulls out a Gopro and set it up facing her right beside you. She reached down, unbuttoned her jacket and removed it. Her white top beneath it did not contain her breasts nearly as well and it showed. Next came the bun and her hair tumbled down to her shoulders as she shook it free. She started to undo her top and purred, "Now, Mr. Carey, what we are going to do, is make a little video of our own as training. The scene is simple: I am a big important executive and I bought you to please me. So, you had best get to work." After she finished her words she removed her top it revealed a lacy black bra, which she promptly removed. She lowered her breasts to the desk, barely letting them touch and demanded, "service me ! If you fail me, you won't live to see your next assignment!" George stared at the huge tits in front of him. He couldn't believe this was happening. He already loved his new job... she slammed her hand down a fraction of an inch away from him, "I said service me, ! I will not ask again..." He screamed and flinched as he fell over. He scrambled to his feet and started to tweak her right nipple as hard as he could. She purred, "mmmhm much better. Keep at it, I need all the stress relief I can get... hiring new assistants all the time is exhausting..." He swallowed hard... seems like this might be a dangerous new job after all. She sat up a bit and her boob smacked him to the ground. He noticed that she had her left hand working her other nipple and her right hand went beneath the desk as he heard the scuff of clothing being removed. He jumped back up and latched onto her nipple with all his minuscule strength. She moaned and sped her own work as he got into it, thrusting himself against the swelling nipple. After a seemingly long while he lost it and came on her nipple and she stopped as he fell off limply. She sighed then made a "tsk" sound, "you have to work on your control and stamina" she said as she turned off the Gopro. She picked him up and said, "seems like you'll have to wait to start filming till we can give you your next pill. I think it's time for endurance training now." She pulled up her lacy white thong, then reached out to grab George and dropped him in her panties. She said sternly, "I will be doing paper work, I expect you to please me until it is time for you to regrow. Then you will shower and take your lunch, then take another pill and we can do a proper scene. Understood, Mr. Carey?" After that, she snapped her underwear shut and sat down.

George couldn't believe it, he was inside Kate's underwear! He was already tired and it was very hot in here. Suddenly, he was pushed up against her pussy... she must have sat down. It smelled sweet and it was warm and welcoming. He thought to himself...

"What should I do now...?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)