More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Argusx Argusx

What does Kate decide?

Airi has a few customs....

Kate looked down at George and said, "I believe Airi has a few scenes to shoot... she's very careful. This will be great for a first day." She picked up her phone and smashed her pencil on a button and said, "Airi, please come to my office". George flinched as she pulled a folder from the desk, her bosom barely avoiding colliding with him. She placed the folder next to him and said, "you'll love Airi, she's quite lovely and gentle, not to mention stunning". Moments later, the door opened to reveal a thin, beautiful woman of most likely Japanese descent. She was short by his normal height's standard, her mid length black hair tied in an ornate bun. She was wearing a dark blue dress that showed off her slim figure, defined legs, and ample, perky breasts. She glided to the desk, all while his gaze was glued on her, gracefully sat and with a nod, spoke, "good morning, Kate, what can I do for you?" Kate handed her the folder and motioned to George, "This is our new assistant, George Carey. George, this is Airi Mako, she's one of our most experienced models. Airi, take these, choose whichever suits you, but remember, it is young George's first day." Aiki's eyes fixed on George as she smiled and said, "A pleasure to meet you. May I pick you up? I'd like to get ready for our filming." He nodded, "yes, go ahead. It's nice to meet you to!" She reached down and gently picked him up. He couldn't help but notice how lovely she smelled… and she seemed much more cautious than Kate. She held him about a foot from her chest, as it bounced freely. He noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't seem to be paying him much attention as walked. His thoughts focused on the bouncing breasts. Nobody would blame him for sneaking a peek....

George decides to...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)