More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

Whose strip-show would you like to see?

Grayfia Lucifuge (High School DxD) by GroxxarDarkDragon

A beautiful woman has silver hair and blue eyes, and according to all the girls in the Occult Research Club she is the Great Onee-Sama, Issei claims that she surpasses Rias in her figure and attributes. She is quiet and reserved, as well as very strict. She always takes her job seriously as she works as a maid of the Gremory house and when she is on her days off she becomes the Wife of Sirzech Lucifer, mother of Millicas Gremory and the Onne-sama of Rias Gremory, she also takes her role as wife of Sirzechs Lucifer very seriously and appears as a High Class Lady, She is very kind but strict.

Even so Grayfia, she is also known as the strongest Queen of the Underworld but still like all the Demons and despite her position as the Wife of the current Demon King Satan Lucifer, being part of the Sirzechs Entourage, she also had to fulfill certain duties as a Demon such as making contracts with Humans, being the slowest and most traditional method and which will only be useful if the contracts are fluctuating and the people who serve have a minimum of power (or you obtain a luxurious or worthy reward).


Grayfia: Mmm, this is where I should meet the Client - Grayfia said, because the reward that the Client offered was something that felt very tempting for her since the silver-haired woman remembered her mother-in-law Venelana Gremory like the other wives of his father-in-law Zeoticus Gremory.

That while Duke Gremory was busy taking care of the Administration and Economy of his territory, the Demon Lord was also thinking about what gifts to give to all his women, especially his Venelana, who was the wife and main woman of his harem, to which he then when Grayfia entered her office and offered herself to get the gifts for the brown haired woman and her harem sisters.

Grayfia: I just have to comply with the request of this new Client -- Grayfia spoke, while entering the building that was an Event Theater to which the silver-haired woman when entering one of the Rooms with a large Stage and standing On this there was the Client waiting for her.

Client: It is a pleasure, and an honor to meet you Grayfia-sama - The man said with great respect while Grayfia noticed that he was wearing a hood to prevent anyone from seeing his face since it was not yet time to reveal his identity.

Grayfia: The pleasure is also mine and you can tell me what it is, what you want me to do? - Grayfia asked when she understood that at the moment the human in front of her was not thinking about revealing her identity for the moment and decided to get straight to the point and better ask what the request or wish that the man was going to ask was. she.

"Well, as Grayfia-sama will see, I am not a staff and I am more of an Archmage Class. And I am capable of using very powerful magic, but unlike other wizards or sorcerers, I am more dedicated to entertainment by doing Contests." and Games for the people to participate." The mysterious man responded, which at first surprised Grayfia who was inside who kept him hidden with a serious and stoic expression, although she could not help but give him a confused look since the woman could not understand what she had to do with this

[5 minutes later]

Grayfia after listening to the Client's request that asked her to participate in a new type of Contest that he had organized, and in which she was now in a kind of Dressing Room where Grayfia had to change her clothes and choose a costume with which the woman of red eyes had to dress, so Grayfia observed with her eyes the different types of clothes that were in front of her eyes and she only had to choose one of them.

A shiver ran down Grayfia's spine. If she agreed to do this and fulfill this contract, she only hoped that the reward would be as good as that person had promised since she did not want to disappoint her husband's family, even if it meant that she would have to destroy her own pride and sacrifice her reputation as the Strongest Queen of Hell and her title of High Class Demon just to make her mother-in-law Venelana and the other wives of Zeoticus happy and have a Merry Christmas despite being Demons, since they also believed in Santa Claus.

What costume will the Contestant wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)