More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mlev84 Mlev84

Who Found The Rulebook?

Grant, a man with a sick sense of humor

Grant smiled as he read the book in his hand over and over. He didnt want to believe it, it seemed to good to be real, but his guy told him he was holding something real. After writing a few tester rules to make sure it was real, and then writing some safe gaurd rules, Grant put the rule book in his bag and left for work.

Grant arrived at the office he worked at and settled into his cubicle, ready to gave some fun. Throughout the day he tried out the book a few times, writing rules about nudity and particular behaviors of certain women who worked there. It was something seeing Jean, a 43 yr old accountant, grab her tits and massage them for almost 5 minutes before resuming her other duties, face beet red. Around 4, right before quitting time Grant wrote down:

New rule: at the end of the day all women must line up for an inspection of their privates and underwear. They will be inspected for cleanliness. Men throughout the office are encouraged to “assist” with the inspections. The woman who is considered the dirtiest gets a write up.

Grant smiled as he saw the 12 women who worked in the office shuffle sheepishly to the front of the office, some with red faces. They all lined up and after a minute the rest of the men who worked in the office were there for the inspection.

“All right Ann lets see.” Tim, the office manager said to a 39 yr old secretary who had worked at the office for over ten yrs. She was a chubby mother of five and was very self conscious of her body. With shaking hands she lifted her skirt and lowered her white hanes panties down.

“Phew! Long day huh ann?” Tim said good naturedly, waving his hand in fromt of face dramatically. Ann hung her head in shame and tried not to cry as her boss amd fpur other male colleagues talked rudely about her intimate places. “Ann is that a pee stain?” Asked Bill, a mod 20s guy who worked in the mail room. Ann tried her best to hold back tears. “At least theres no skid marks, but check her butt tho” said Tim nonchalantly. A third male colleague grabbed anns flabby asss cheeks and spread them apart. “Not too bad but that smell!” Ann choked back a sob. “Allright stinky, you can pull them up.” Tim said patting ann on her butt. “You probably wont get the write up buy damn girl that is a smelly twat youve got there!” Ann pulled her panties up and smoothed her skirt, she thanked her male colleagues and walked away crying softly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)