More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by justsomeguy42 justsomeguy42

What's next?

Grandma Maria

Heather tells me that her mother and son, Maria and Daniel, are both coming over for a family get together. Hearing that Heathers mom is coming immediately gives me ideas and I’m suddenly very eager to meet her.

When the two arrive, I notice Daniel just looks like an ordinary guy in his early 20’s, there’s not much to say about him, though there’s a bit more to say about Maria. Getting my first look at Heathers mom when she arrives, I see she looks a fair bit like that actress, Marisa Tomei. Needless to say, Maria is a bombshell just like her daughter is, she looks utterly fantastic for someone her age. She’s still fit and slim, with only slightly greying hair and wrinkles that do little to detract from her beauty. She doesn’t dress like a gran either, instead wearing an attractively tight but modest knee length dress.

Before I know it, the words are already out of my mouth, “Wow, Mrs. Bech, you look really good.”

She smiles kindly at me and says, “Thank you young man, you must be the homestay my daughter is hosting, I hope your stay’s been pleasant.” She turns to her daughter and gives her a smile.

“Oh more than pleasant Mrs. Bech, it’s incredible here, your daughter and granddaughters have been showing me everything my country’s missing out on.”

Hearing me referring to the Free Use laws seems to change something in her because her face twitches a bit and loses its kindly look.

“Oh I see. Well I hope the rest of your stay is nice as well.” With that, she abruptly turns away from me and leads Heather away, the whole family following suit.

Maria spent most of her time talking with Heather while I kept to myself, but eventually she went off to chat with the twins instead. Seeing a chance to get a minute alone with Heather, I go up to her and ask, “Heather, can I ask you something?”

“Of course James, what is it?”

“Did I say something wrong to your mother? She looked so happy when she got here but the second I mentioned y’know, the Free Use laws that I’ve been uh, taking advantage of, she seemed to suddenly grow cold.”

Frowning slightly Heather sighs and says, “Oh James, don’t fuss about that. My mom’s almost 60, so she grew up before the Free Use laws came into effect here, meaning she’s a bit old fashioned. She’s a bit nostalgic for the old ways but she’s accepted how things are done nowadays.”

“Are you sure? She wouldn’t mind if I tried to assfuck her?”

Heather looks surprised, “Really James, you’d like to use someone like my mother? Well color me surprised, boys at your age tend to have pretty narrow tastes if you don’t mind me saying.”

“I don’t mind it, it’s true most of the time, but I suppose I like some variety.”

“As for whether she’d mind,” Heather pauses for a moment to think before continuing, “Look, you have to make some allowances for the older generations James. But I don’t think she’d mind too much, we’ve talked about this before. Just ignore her if she gets crabby, she knows how things work now. And if she gives you any trouble, you come straight to me alright James?”

“Alright Heather, I’ll let you get back to it. I won’t interrupt you all by using her right now, I think I’ll wait until later tonight.”

“My, well aren’t you considerate. Alright James, but that isn’t necessary just so you know.”

I head off and mind my own business while Heather and her family catch up.

***

Later on at night when everyone’s about ready to go to bed, I make my way to the guest bedroom where Maria is staying on her own. I knock on her door and wait for a response.

“Come in,” Maria speaks from inside.

I let myself in and see Maria sitting at the vanity desk applying moisturizer to her body and face, she’s wearing an elegant night gown that’s ever so slightly see through.

When Maria sees me, I notice she looks both resigned and hopeful at the same time.

“Oh hello, good evening James, what are you doing here?” She askes.

I said, “Oh it’s just Heather told me you grew up before Free Use laws, it got me curious and I was wondering what it must be like for you, to live through such a radical change among other things,” as I walked over to her.

Relaxing slightly, Maria chuckles and says, “Oh a history lesson is it? Well while I’d be happy to talk about that, it’s a bit late for a chat don’t you think James? Maybe in the morning?”

By now, I was standing basically face to face with her and reached for her hips with both hands. She looked startled and grabbed my wrists gently, I let her stop me.

“James, what are you doing?”

“Well, I did say among other things. I was hoping I could bend you over and try out your asshole now that you aren’t busy chatting up with the family.”

“B-but you aren’t from around here, there are no Free Use laws where you’re from, this isn’t something you do.”

“Maybe not before, but your daughter and granddaughters have been really encouraging me to uh, go native.” Putting on a innocent voice I ask her, “Mrs. Bech, do you have a problem with me using your asshole?” Deliberately choosing to use provocative language.

That might have touched a nerve because her face twitched slightly at that before it went blank with resignation. She replies simply, “No, it’s not a problem at all young man.”

“I’m glad to hear.”

I reach for her hips again and this time she doesn’t stop me. Holding her hips, I spin her around then push her forward, with the stool in her way, she has but to kneel on it, facing the mirror. Then grabbing the top of her shoulder, I bend her over so her face rests against the table. My cock gets a touch harder seeing her stare at herself in such an undignified pose.

I hike up her night gown and admire the view, her ass just looks so good for a woman her age, it’s still tight and shapely without any sagging at all. I can’t help but give it a hard smack, eliciting a surprised yelp from Maria. Casually I then spit a gob of saliva onto her brown ring.

I may have imagined it but I think I catch a slight snarl dash across her face out of the corner of my eye, but her face is stony when I look at it. I keep my eyes on her face as I rub the spit into and around her asshole using the tip of my cock. I slowly tease her hole with it, gently pushing against her ass but not slipping inside for long minutes until her mask finally breaks for a moment and I see frustration in her face. That’s when I decide to finally slide in. The tightness of her sphincter stops me for only a moment before it gives way and I slowly, inexorably conquer her asshole. I don’t know why but I suddenly want to make it abundantly clear how much I’m enjoying her body at her expense, so I sigh deeply with pleasure as I sink down to the balls into the warm, tight confines of her ass while she tries to maintain her composure.

I wonder if I can push her buttons so I decide to chat with her while pumping her ass, “You know, I’m a bit surprised I managed to bottom out in one go like that. That’s 8 inches I just put up your ass and you took it like a porn pro, you must take it up the asshole a lot. Girls don’t really do that where I’m from, especially not the older generations, they think it’s demeaning. But you aren’t like that are you? You’re perfectly happy to let anyone put it up your ass.” Maria’s face had started flushing since I first noted how easily it took my cock, by now her cheeks were bright red.

I pump her asshole at a moderate pace, always using deep strokes, almost pulling fully out each time. The next few minutes went by with her just trying to endure it, but after it became clear I wasn’t going to be finished in 5 minutes, Maria decided to wanted to try and alleviate things by rubbing her pussy. I could have let her keep rubbing herself off, but I didn’t. Instead, I reached beneath her, grabbed her hands and pressed them against the vanity tabletop. Interlocking my fingers with hers, I pinned them there so she couldn’t distract herself and had nothing to focus on except the cock invading her most private hole.

“I’m sorry, there’ll be none of that Mrs. Bech, I don’t like the women I’m with to get distracted. Try and focus on how your asshole feels getting used by a stranger,” I said with a smirk.

That does it, Maria seems to have given up the nonchalant act she was putting on and is openly wearing a slight scowl now but doesn’t dignify me with a response, she just stares angrily at me from the mirror as I buttfuck her.

I spend maybe 10 minutes hunched over her, pounding her like that before changing positions. I grab her shoulder and haul her back, straightening her out so I can start driving up into her ass at an angle. Wrapping one arm around her stomach I pull her closer against me and snake the other beneath her gown to play with her tits. I squeeze and play with her nipples between my fingers and suddenly stab my cock into her ass faster and faster, enjoying the features twist on her face as she endures how selfishly I use her body. Eventually, her hands move towards her pussy again, for some relief but stops at the last second, realizing I’d just stop her again if she tried. Instead, her hands fall limply to her sides. I guess Maria’s hoping the dead fish act will make me bored and leave her alone sooner but it just turns me on more since I take it as a challenge to get her to squirm.

I slam in one final time, burying my cock as deeply as it would fit and leave it there as I say to Maria, “Back where I’m from, there’s this thing that some of the hardcore pornstars do that I’ve always wanted to try, ass to mouth. Your daughter and granddaughters were kind enough to let me try and I’ve got to say, I really liked it, I think I want to try it out with you too.” I savor the slightly grossed out grimace on her face as she realizes what she’s in for.

I hear her mutter under her breath, “A woman my age, it’s not right.”

With my cock still buried deeply inside, I grab the base and stir it around a little inside her ass before slowly pulling out. Maria reluctantly gets off the stool and kneels on the ground. I slowly feed her my filthy cock so she can’t just get it over with quickly, making sure to slide it over her whole tongue. Despite any she might have had adjusting to the new order, she was clearly still extremely experienced since she managed to even take me down into her throat without gagging. Again, I didn’t pull out but simply left my cock in her throat, with her nose buried in my pubic hair for long moments, savoring the rush of making a whore of an older woman who has no business doing anything of this sort. All the while, Maria continued to glare angrily at me but I admit, I actually kinda liked how it looked with my cock in her mouth like that. Before she ran out of air, I pulled out to give her a breath. My cocks coated in a layer of spit and phlegm so I quickly give it wipe over her face, earning me another glare.

Satisfied with her throat and wanting more of her ass, I press her onto her back near the bed but lift her up by her hips into an awkward pile driver position, bent over herself with her knees next to her head. It’s uncomfortable and she looks more annoyed with every passing second spent in the demeaning position. She’s to rest her weight on her neck and shoulders and watch her own asshole get used like a toy as I continually dip the top half of my cock down into her ass again and again. I’m not even interested in fucking her at the moment, I just want her to watch me play with her asshole. So instead of just pulling my cock back out, I decide to flick it out while still half buried inside her, making it pull and stretch her ass obscenely every time it snaps out. It might not be something Mrs. Bech’s used to because she gasps a little every time I do it. She looks outraged at my casual of her body but behind that she also looks surprised at how massively I’ve gotten her asshole to gape.

I then decide to go for some more ass to mouth, it’s much easier in this position, I just need to move forward a touch and crouch further to lower my cock into her mouth. I feed Mrs. Bech my ass stained cock for long minutes, until she’s red in the face and I’m almost worried she’ll bite me off.

Deciding to goad her a bit more, I say, “Mrs. Bech, you’re so good at this, for someone from the older generations. I would’ve expected you to seem disgusted but you don’t seem to mind the taste of your own ass at all, maybe you’ve even learned to like it like your daughter and grandchildren have. I’m really impressed, you could even give the pornstars where I’m from a run for their money, heh.”

She replies flatly, “You horrid, horrid young man.”

I decide now’s the perfect time to start pounding back into her. The forceful thrusts I’m spearing into her ass make her skin ripple and she needs to use both hands to steady herself now. She’d been holding her nightgown in place before but with her hands occupied, it now flopped down over her face, covering it entirely. When it does, it’s the straw that breaks the camel’s back and she snaps.

She angrily throws the gown off her face and awkwardly crawls away from the cock her ass, snapping out, “It’s not right, a woman my age, you can’t treat me like this, it’s unbecoming.”

“Are you saying you’re refusing to let me use you?”

Unsure at first, but then with growing confidence she says, “Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying, just leave me alone you horrible man.

Having an idea, I decide to let it drop just like that, telling her, “Alright then,” before leaving abruptly. She seemed surprised, relieved and suspicious in equal measures.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)