More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by justsomeguy42 justsomeguy42

What's next?

Spending time with the Bechs

Coming down from my room one day, I find Heather alone in the kitchen doing the dishes. Now Heather typically wore dresses, short ones, she was no stranger to showing off skin, but the shoulderless sundress she had on today was a whole other story. It was by far the shortest, sluttiest one I’d ever seen her in, it literally didn’t even cover her ass, her butt was always poking out from under it as well as the handle of a bright pink buttplug.

I involuntarily let out, “Wow, you look really good Heather,” almost as soon as I saw her in it.

Heather turned around and brightly says, “Why thank you James, I thought I would wear something nicer for you. I’ve been worried you haven’t been making use of me as much as you could, so I thought this might help.”

“You’re… Worried I’m not fucking you enough?”

Heather shrugged and went back to doing the dishes, talking over her shoulder to me, “A little, I understand though, old habits are hard to break. I just don’t want you to miss out on the experience of living here James.”

Already hard at the display, I fish out my cock from my pants and make my way over to Heather, saying, “Thank you for being so considerate Mrs. Bech, it really does help me to adjust. If you and the girls could dress less conservatively I think I’d be a lot more comfortable using you.”

“Of course James, I’ll try to keep that in mind.”

“Thanks Heather,” I say, while grabbing a handful of her ass and squeezing.

Heather replies, “It’s no problem at all James,” without paying the slightest mind to my hand groping her ass. I then grab the buttplug lodged in her ass and pull it out; it’s surprisingly large, almost as thick at its widest as my own cock and nearly as long. I push it back in and pull it out a few more times to see how ready she is, Heather doesn’t react and just continues washing the dishes. I pull the plug out one last time and move it around up to her mouth, pushing it against her lips until she opens up and swallows it. As usual, tasting her own ass is second nature to Heather at this point and she passively just lets me put the buttplug into her mouth.

That’s when I decide to slip my cock into her ass. With how long buttplugs probably been in her, I slide inside easily, snuggly fitting in. Her asshole welcomes me in like it was made for taking dick, there’s no need for foreplay or warm up before she’s ready to take a pounding. I jerk off with her asshole for the next 15 minutes, Heather doesn’t say a thing because of the buttplug still in her mouth, she just takes it up the ass the whole time obediently while doing the dishes.

I reach around to play with her pussy a little, after rubbing it for a few moments I hear Heather try to speak through the buttplug but can’t make it out. I reach up to pull it out, she repeats, “What are you doing there James?”

“Uh, do you mean playing with your pussy? I was just trying to get you off too,” I nervously laughed and added, “Sorry, am I that bad?”

“No no, it’s not that, it’s just why do I need to cum? Oh are you one of those men who get off on that?”

“What? No, well, I mean yes, but I just thought you might like it.”

Smiling kindly Heather replies, “Oh that’s so sweet, but never mind that, there’s no need for it. Just focus on enjoying yourself James,” Heather pauses washing the dishes and I see her frown. I think she’s still worried about how I don’t understand how things work here so goes on to explain, “You wouldn’t do foreplay with a fleshlight would you? So there’s no need to be any different with me. It’s perfectly alright to just use my asshole to jerk off with James, there doesn’t need to be anything more.”

The horrendously slutty speech was totally at odds with Heathers lovely, pleasant demeanor. I loved hearing every word out of her mouth and tried to prompt more by asking, “I can jerk off with your asshole?”

“Of course you can James, that’s what it’s there for, and the same is true for every other woman in the country. You have to remember that James.” She takes the buttplug out of my hand and places it back into her mouth without prompting and goes back to doing the dishes.

God I loved Heather. I didn’t want to take up any more of her time so I finish by the time she’s done with the dishes. Tapping her shoulder and gesturing, I get her to turn around and drop to her knees so I can fill her mouth next. Heather doesn’t take the buttplug out of her mouth herself, she just sits there kneeling waiting for me to. I take a moment to enjoy the view, slapping my cock against her face a few times before pulling out the buttplug and forcing myself down her throat. It only takes a minute of pumping her throat and a lot of gagging before I shoot my load down it. Even through the mascara streaked tears, I can see Heather looking satisfied. Apparently I was getting closer and closer to acting like a normal guy here.

***

I was assfucking Amy one day when Beth came home with one of their highschool friends in tow. She was every bit as pretty as the twins just in a different way. While Beth and Amy shared that refined beauty, supermodel look with their mother, the new friend was cutesy in a girl-next-door sort of way. Being balls deep in Amy’s ass, I was pretty horny and immediately set my sights on her. I stuck around the girls while they talked, dunking my cock into Amy’s asshole and filling the mouth of whoever wasn’t talking while they hung out. I was afraid I was annoying them but they didn’t seem to mind my presence or the constant sodomy. After a quarter hour in Amy I decided I’d do the same for Beth before swapping into the new girl. 15 minutes was about how long it took before either girl started to feel looser, especially with how I was treating their assholes. I could’ve kept the girls tight for longer but I just loved the look of their gaping assholes when I pulled my cock all the way out too much to play nice with them. I hope the new girl was up for the same type of rough treatment.

I didn’t need to worry because after about 15 minutes had gone by, she amazed me by asking, “You want a fresh ass now?”

“Huh?”

“Beth’s all gaped out and looking loose, I though you wanted to swap to my fresh asshole to pound out.”

“Wow. Beth, Amy I love your friend. And yeah that’d be great thanks.”

Beth and Amy looked at each other before rolling their eyes. Beth says to her friend, “He’s from a country without Free Use, just ignore him if he’s being weird.”

“It’s fine,” the new girl said shrugging. She pulled down her shorts and offered up her asshole casually to be fucked open. She then added, “With the way you’re going at it, I’ll probably be gaped out and no use in 15 too, so you should finish before then if you want to blow in an ass that’s still tight.’

My cock jumped inside her at the unintentionally filthy talk. It was so fucking hot this girl was treating herself and the twins like holes to be fucked and thrown away for a tighter one. She knew exactly what her place was here.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)