More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by justsomeguy42 justsomeguy42

What's next?

Part 2

I leave Maria’s room and head to Heathers. Knocking on the door, Heather answers me a moment later, “Oh James, hello there.”

“Hey Heather, I hope you weren’t sleeping just now.”

“No, Reese and I always do some light reading before bed. What are you doing here though? Is something the matter?”

Putting on an innocent and confused tone I say, “Well, I’m not sure but I think so. I was sodomizing your mother in a pile driver position just now and she suddenly freaked, said I can’t do this to her and demanded I leave. Did I do something wrong?”

Suddenly looking concerned, Heather says, “Oh no, James, no you did nothing wrong. Truth be told I was always worried this would happen one day, women from mother’s generation don’t all take well to the Free Use laws. Please don’t say anything to anyone about this James, she could get in trouble, just let me deal with it.”

“Right now?”

Thinking about it for a moment Heather says, “Yes, right now.”

Heather leads me back to Marias room and enters without knocking. Maria’s wiping her face and thighs down with a wet cloth when we barge in.

Heather hastily snaps out, “Mother, James told me about how he tried to have sex with you and how you stopped him-“ then changing to a pleading tone, “-Mom, we’ve talked about this, it’s not like the old days, you could get in trouble over this you know?”

Maria replies hotly, “Did that awful boy tell you what he tried to do to me? It wasn’t just sex, he was doing all these awful, demeaning things to me.”

“Oh here we go again, no one thinks like that anymore mom, it’s just you. Mom, please don’t make this worse than it already is, let James use you, please.”

Maria wars with herself before finally deflating and saying, “Alright honey, fine.”

“Thank you.”

Heather turns to leave but I stop her saying, “Actually, Heather, do you think you could stick around for a little while? I thought I could use the two of together actually.”

I catch Maria’s sudden look of shock and surprise at this.

Heather replies, “Certainly James, of course I can,” pointedly looking her mother’s way.

“Maria, take off that night gown of yours would you?”

Maria slowly obeys and pulls it up over her head. I go over and lie down on the floor in front of a mirror, then say, “Maria, could you come here and ride my cock with your ass?”

Maria again reluctantly makes her way over to me. She squats over me and feeds my cock into her ass, slowly sliding down to the balls, I notice Heather nod in approval in the back. Laying in front of the mirror as we are, Maria’s again to watch her sodomize herself with her humiliators cock. To my satisfaction, she still knows better than to touch her pussy and simply abuses her own hole relentlessly. A few minutes of this goes by before I polite ask, “Thank you Maria, could you suck it a bit now?”

Maria’s steeled herself for all and robotically climbs off and promptly stuffs me into her mouth for a quick blow. I have her go back and forth for another few minutes until I’m certain I can’t bother her with this anymore.

Changing position, I get up to grab the undersides of Maria’s legs and lift her up. I rest her legs in the crook of my elbow and lock my fingers on the back of her neck, folding her against herself and putting her in a standing full Nelson. Contorted like that, all bound up in herself, she was helpless to do anything but watch herself get sodomized, she could hardly even struggle if she tried. But with both hands tied up, I couldn’t put my cock back into her ass so I had to ask Heather for help.

“Heather, I don’t have the hands for it, do you think you can put me back in?”

“Sure James” Heather kneels down in front of us, I lift Maria up higher so Heather has the chance to put me back inside her mother.

“Thanks Heather.”

Helpfully Heather says, “Your welcome James. Do you want me to stay kneeling here in case you slip out again?”

“Yeah thanks, that would be great.”

I hauled Maria up and down my cock, using her body like it was a fleshlight, just jerking off with her asshole. Heather looks a little amused watching her mother and the type of fucking she’s getting and says, “I don’t think anyone’s been quite that vigorous with mom in a while. It must be a real trip down memory lane for you mom.”

Maria doesn’t deign to reply. I keep pounding into Maria’s ass but none of this seems to get to her anymore, she’s as blank faced as ever. So the next time I slip out and Heather goes to put me back inside, I stop her to say, “Actually, Heather do you think you could suck my cock for a little bit every time I slip out?” This snaps Maria out of it, earning me a look of concern.

Heather doesn’t bat an eye at the request and casually replies, “I don’t see why not.”

I purposely slip out immediately and Heather moves to suck me off but Maria quickly snaps out, “Wait! Heather, don’t!”

But Heather ignores her and puts me straight into her mouth, if anything, she seems to go at my cock more vigorously to prove a point. I guess Heather’s trying to make up for something because after a few seconds of lathering my cock with her tongue, she puts me back into her mother’s ass, only to pull it straight back out and lash it with her tongue without any prompting from me. She’s kind enough to angle her head so that both Maria and I get an eyeful as she repeatedly, endlessly dips me in and pulls me out to get a taste, like she’s using my cock as a spoon to taste her mother’s ass.

Maria deflates more and more as she watches this debauched show of her daughter making a whore of herself. I let this go on for a few more minutes until I eventually ask, “Heather, as much as I’m enjoying this, I think I’d enjoy it more if you could bring the twins in, do you think you could do that?”

Smiling at me with my cock still in her mouth she says, “Oh that’s a wonderful idea James, I’ll be right back.”

Heather leaves me alone with Maria, whose ass I resume fucking, though carefully now as to not slip out this time. “You’ve raised a wonderful daughter Mrs. Bech, I wish more women could be like her.”

“You’ve got no idea James,” she says wistfully, purposely ignoring the implication.

Heather returns with the twins in tow a moment later. They seemed surprised at the way I’m fucking their gran.

Amy or Beth says playfully, “Wow, James, look at you go. Doing that to nan before one of us, I’m a little jealous”

“Sorry girls, I’ll get around to that eventually. But I was hoping you could join in a bit now.”

“Sure thing, what do you need from us?” one of them askes

Heather helpfully fills them in, “I think he wants the 3 of us to take turns sucking his cock every time he’s slipped out of nans ass, isn’t that right James?”

“Couldn’t have said it better myself.”

“Oh that’s new, we haven’t tasted nans ass before,” one of the girls says brightly.

With Heather, Maria just seemed to deflate, but when she sees her grandchildren unhesitatingly attack my cock with their tongues, fresh out of her asshole, Maria seemed to go into slight despair. I Maria to watch her daughter and granddaughters do ass to mouth using her ass for another half an hour before I feel like I’m about to explode. Maria’s not exactly composed herself, despite the despair, throughout the last half hour, the girls had been occasionally licking or playing with her pussy and Maria had grown ludicrously wet at this, probably despite her best efforts not to; with her wetness visibly trailing in viscous streams from her pussy.

I eventually can’t hold back any longer and throw Maria down on my cock, spraying my pent up cum deep inside her well used hole. I stay inside her till I grow soft, then pull back and let myself plop out. All 3 girls simultaneously attack my cum stained cock and Maria’s worn, gaping, leaking asshole, lapping at them greedily.

It was awful or amazing timing depending on how you looked at it, but Maria chose now to cum as well, shivering and writhing in my hold as her pussy leaked out rivulets of girlcum. Probably lost in her ecstasy, Maria reaches out and grabs the nearest head, one of the twins and buries the girls face into her pussy, Beth or Amy obligingly start feverishly eating Maria out. The left out twin stands up on her toes and decides to kiss Marias other lips. With Maria’s eyes screwed shut while cumming, she’s caught by surprise when a cum covered tongue forces its way into her mouth, forcing her to taste the cums that’s just been up her ass. Maria makes a faint attempt to pull away but it’s half-hearted, she soon lets her granddaughter’s tongue explore her mouth freely.

I slowly set Maria down so that the twins can play with her for a bit and lie down to rest myself. Heather comes over to me to say, “You know James, I’ve never seen mom like this, she’s never enjoyed herself like that. It’s really nice to see her bonding with the girls.”

“It does make a pretty sight,” I admit. I leave the girls later and head back to my room to sleep things off.

In the morning, someone knocks on my door early and I’m surprised to see it’s Maria. I’d have thought she’d want to avoid me like the plague but instead she looks quite chipper.

“Hello James,” she says evenly, without a hint of the loathing she had for me the other night.

“Hello Mrs. Bech, did you sleep well?”

“Quite,” She then goes silent for an awkwardly long pause, as if finding trying to find the right words or gathering herself. “James, last night was… a mixed bag for me, to say the least. It was horrible, I’ve never felt more humiliated, degraded or like a whore before, but at the end, it was also one of the most intense and wonderful experiences of my life. It started out rough I’ll admit but I ended up feeling closer with the girls than I ever have before, I haven’t even felt that way with Heather, something that I’m ashamed to admit. I think I’ve been going about this all wrong, I’ve realized there really is something to Free Use and… I’m thankful you got me to see it before it was too late.”

This was not going the way I expected at all.

Maria continues “I’ve decided to come out of retirement and become a Free Use activist, advocating it to the remaining sceptics here but I mostly plan on focusing abroad. I’m going join the others and help convince countries like your own to adopt Free Use policy by showing them the benefits first hand. There aren’t many activists my age working the problem and the hold outs are mostly from my generation; so I think adding my voice might really contribute something or at the very least dispel some preconceived notions.” Maria had been growing more excited and speaking faster while giving her little speech and had grown breathless, she paused to take a breath before continuing “What do you think of all that?”

“Wow, Maria, what can I say? I’m so, so glad you’ve come around to seeing things this way. But, why tell me all this? You seemed pretty upset with me last night.”

“I’ve had a change of heart about how I feel about things, as for telling you, I just wanted to let you know you’re responsible for this change, and that I appreciate it. Thank you is what I’m getting at.”

I found out that having someone thank me for viciously assfucking them all night really did it for me and almost immediately sprang up to full mast. Maria quickly notices the growing bulge in my pants.

“Oh, I suppose that was expected,” Maria brushes her way into my room and sits down on my bed, asking me casually, “So, more of my asshole or did you want to try the other hole this time?”

Smiling with satisfaction that I had turned her into a willing Free Use supporter I reply, “More of the asshole thanks, I’ve got a bit of a thing for it,” having a sudden bright idea, I add “and for your information, most of the guys where I’m from have a thing for it too.”

“Alright James, and thank you for the tip, I’ll remember to be try some anal focused activism there.” She says before quickly pulling down her pants and waiting for me. I really liked this new Maria.

***

Epilogue

Maria did end up going through with her plan, becoming an activist for Free Use at home and abroad, never letting her age slow her down and keeping pace with the younger activists all throughout. Being among the few Free Use activists abroad meant that the girls had to deal with an entire countries worth of male attention that couldn’t be spread out amongst the entire female half; needless to say, Free Use activists saw far more attention there than they would at home.

Maria notably also ended up forming a grassroots movement of mature women that supported Free Use and focused on converting other sceptics from the older generations. Throughout all her activism, Maria did her best to be a role model to younger women, encouraging them to take it up the ass as much as she could by setting examples as often as she possible; examples where she’d let entire mobs of people on the fence about the issue take turns on her ass for hours on end.

Maria also ended up filming several videos involving herself, Heather and the twins, the 3 separate generations of women enjoying Free Use together became a popular rallying point for her efforts, with the 4 of them frequently making new videos to add to the cause.

Volunteer activists like Maria are credited with bringing Free Use to countries without it years sooner than they otherwise would have.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)