More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Grace and The Gardener's Gloves!

Grace is an adorable, freckle faced girl with short auburn hair and hazel eyes who loves her gardening and flowers. She's known around the neighborhood as the sweet girl who plants all sorts of flowers- she works part time at the florist in town, and the rest of her time is spent on nature walks or taking Biology major classes at the local college.

When an unfortunate year for her flowers happens just as she's writing a thesis on herpetology using her own garden- she wishes on a star that there was a way to make it all work.

And then a mysterious package shows up with but a pair of gardening gloves and a sunhat inside. Taking it as a sign, Grace heads out to set her garden right- only to find that as she works, her other clothing departs in various ridiculous ways- becoming flower petals and blowing away- closing and shrinking like wilting buds......the result is that Grace, beautiful sweet neighborhood gardener, is left completely in the buff- except for her new gear!

She doesn't know what to do- and it seems the more that she sneaks out to garden, the more that the effects are lingering, speeding up-

She'd blush if you knew, but she's spending more time these days totally nude and even barefoot outside in her garden, losing her clothes on nature walks if she didn't have time to put them away-

Grace is becoming a true nature girl, and she's not sure if she likes the lack of attire!

What kind of adventure do we follow cute, warm hearted, nudity afflicted Grace on?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)