More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Master-V Master-V

What's next?

Grace Dagger-Dancer (Redguard)

Dragonborn: My name is Grace Dagger-Dancer. I am a redguard and hail from Hammerfell. My early life was spent in the wilds learning the ways of the hunt as was expected of me by-

Yeah that's great honey hips. How big are your tites? Tell us about them. Are they perky?

Grace: Excuse me!? That is none of your business! *Crosses arms over said tites.*

One: Yes they are. Boobies are my business and business is good! As ate yours. They're pretty dame huge. I'd say at least an E-cup.

Grace: How did you know that!? Oh I am gonna make you an offering to Lord Hircine! *Pulls out steel dagger.*

Come on doll face no need to pull out the dagger. Wait where did you pull that out from? Your naughtier than I thought.

Grace: Grrrrr! *Points dagger at narrator.*

No need for all that. Everyone here is here to see you. Here to see your hourglass figure complete with a nice shapely rear that bounced as much as your boobs. Here to see those sexy tattoos you got on your chest, arms, feet and thighs.

Grace: They're not really meant to be sexy. My mother was a mage and a worshipper of Dibella. So she-

Wanted you to have runic stybols tattooed on your body to make you look like a sexy tribal girl? Btw gentleman and ladies, yes I know your there too, Gracey here doesn't like to cover up her tattoo's, something about them being sacred or so such, so she usually wears a loincloth, a pretty skinny one at that, and a sort of halger top. Only it was very thin and didn't have a back. It sort of just hangs there from her neck.

Grace: I was raised in the wilds! I may have hailed from Hammerfell but I've lived in the woods, in caves-

So that's....what? A uniform?

Grace: Sigh can we just get on with this already? You can stare as much as you want-

And we shall.

Grace: But you'll see that I am perfectly capable of taking on any adventure you can throw at me.

Any you say?

Grace: Dragons, Draugr, Imperials or Stormcloaks.

Interesting. I wonder which one of them will end up with the best view of you after you end up naked, exposed and very much humiliated.

Grace: Wait what!!?

Should have read the fine print. Or at least the tittle.

Where do we start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)