More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Grabbed at Graduation

Lauren retrieved her cap and robe. Then she headed towards the locker room, to put on the robe and freshen up her makeup. She was running over her graduation speech in her mind, when suddenly a classroom door flew open and a pair of arms grasped Lauren.

"HEY!" Lauren yelped as someone pulled her bodily into the room. Lauren stumbled on her high heels, falling to the floor. Furious, she looked up to see who was doing this, ready to give them a piece of her mind.

Standing over her was Danielle, Megan and Ashley. Lauren blinked in surprise.

"What are you doing?" Lauren asked angrily. "Grabbing me like that? Are you crazy?! You guys are in so much trouble!"

"Hey Lauren." Danielle grinned. "It's that big day right? Graduation! And you're giving a speech, isn't that right?"

"Yeah, so?" Lauren asked defensively.

"I'm just wondering if you plan on talking about us in your speech." Danielle asked.

"You? Who the fuck cares about you three?" Lauren rolled her eyes as she got back to her feet.

"Now let me the hell out of here."

Lauren tried to push past Danielle, but to her shock Danielle shoved her over again. Lauren fell on her ass hard.

"Hey!"

"Oh, I don't know." Danielle said. "Maybe you want to tell everyone about that time you stole my gym clothes, and only left me with pink barbie panties to wear, so I had to run through the school in nothing but those!"

Lauren smiled. That was a great day, she often looked back on it fondly.

"Or maybe you'll tell everyone how you paid Micheal ten bucks to pants me at the pep rally?" Megan said, towering over Lauren menacingly.

"Or why don't you tell people how you got that one tech nerd to photoshop nudes of me and emailed them to everyone?" Ashley joined the other two.

Lauren suddenly felt afraid. These three were really mad. Why would they still care about these pranks? It was all in good fun, at least for Lauren.

"What do you want?" Lauren asked, feeling fear growing in her stomach...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)