More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TimT85 TimT85

Who's Naturuum's fateful pick?

Governor Leanne Kendrick, 40

"And that is why my opponent lacks family values and would be a degenerate in the state house. Thank you." Leanne smiled her distinctive smile behind thick glasses, as she straightened her long skirt and her feet, hidden beneath two layers of dark hose, ached. She did not display this, however, for the cameras.

A wave sufficed as the debate was over. She shook the hand of the degenerate, 60-year-old Democratic State House Speaker Mark Carruthers, a former hippy of all things with a one-time arrest for soliciting prostitution that will be her ticket to re-election. Carruthers had strong backing in this state, but Kendrick had incumbency on her side and a keen sense of politick.

Her husband, coincidentally named Mark, hugged her for the cameras, but they were always fighting offscreen. The kids, Marky Jr. and Kendra were necessary nuclear family material. At one time, Leanne thought she could be a loving mother, but that went away when her lust for the spotlight and the Governorship continued. They were 12 and 10 now, having been raised by nannies and knowing their mother was too busy to deal with most days.

The stylish blue dress did not fit well on Leanne, but her advisors insisted on it. She kept fit, but her ample natural firm still squeezed into every dress they provided. An attractive governor is an electable governor, and it was another trump card she had over the slovenly Carruthers.

The off-year elections made the Governorship always a spotlight to run, and she only won three years prior because of a scandal that knocked out her predecessor. She was Lieutenant Governor, picked out of a random state house seat after becoming a media darling for her outspoken views during the latter half of the last decade. At 23, she had her first job as a political staff member, after spending years interning in the capital. She quickly became Chief of Staff and was elected to the State House at 27. At 35, she was elected Lieutenant Governor, and Governor at 37. Now, she was running for re-election, and after that, the sky was the limit. US Senator? Cabinet Secretary? President? She kept her dreams low and to her self, but she definitely enjoyed seeing her name pop up on certain lists.

But Leanne felt uneasy with her well-kept appearance. In this day and age, fakes had popped up online. A reported picture from her college days showed a naked brunette who looked uncannily like Leanne, to the point that her staff had to point out that she was a natural blonde and had never died her hair yet in college. Some wanted to argue about how the proportions did not match, but she quickly shut that down.

But all that was just publicity. And any publicity was good publicity. Not really, in the game of politics, but a good spin-man could fix anything. And she had one of the best.

Outside in the gubernatorial escort, her husband gave the final wave as he entered with her, alone in the final car. "Your chief of staff ain't here?" he asked, venom in his voice.

"Shut the fuck up," said Leanne, taking off her aching heels and rolling down her layers of pantyhose.

"Seriously, Leanne... we're going to do that here?!" Mark was aghast as his wife began to disrobe.

"We talked about this. Pregnancy on the campaign trail is a hot item. And I don't have time to be spending in hotels with you. It's either here, or you take the turkey baster with you on your trips to your mistress."

Mark gritted his teeth, not wanting to argue with her how his cheating was a one-time mistake five years ago. A stupid teenage aide had seduced him when his wife was especially frigid. But he had sought solace in the faith, and moved away from problems with the flesh.

But she was no believer, contrary to popular opinion. She could quote the Bible better than most Revivalists, but it was all a game to her. To Mark, it was real. He watched as his wife lied back, her jungle of a pussy on display, as the tinted windows showed the lights of the big city they were leaving.

"Get to fucking, Mark! We have twenty minutes."

Mark was a pro, not needing foreplay, and Leanne didn't want any. He closed his eyes and thought of that aide, Judy, and how much he enjoyed her sucking his dick... a pleasure usually denied to him. It was enough to get him quickly hard, and he exposed himself and approached his wife.

She took him by the balls, almost, and wrapped her legs around as he soon found himself deeply inserted. She eschewed attempts at kissing, as her glasses fell to the side and they simply rutted like animals. The fucking took a bit longer than expected, as the limo came to a halt, but no attempt was made to hurry them up. The driver knew what was going on, and her chief of staff was fully aware as well.

Twenty minutes passed before Mark opened the door. He was perfectly kempt, she was well-groomed, and they smiled at the couple of straggling journalists outside of the Governor's Mansion. None of them caught the momentary look of shame on Mark's face or the look of contempt on Leanne's.

That night, Leanne went over campaign strategy well into the early morning, falling asleep at her desk. That is when she was visited.

How does Natuurum approach Leanne?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)