More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Goth Girl

My friend Oliver and I were headed home from the bar after a solid night of heavy drinking but no pussy. We had chatted up some girls, bought some drinks but were still headed home alone. I was pretty drunk, but Oliver said he was sober enough to make the short drive back to the apartment we shared. Oliver’s phone gave a buzz and he quickly scanned the message. “Damn, I’m in business now, Claire wants some of my cock tonight.”

Claire was his on again, off again girl friends and one of several that he regularly fucked when he was not out fucking some other girl. If I didn’t mention it Oliver is a pussy hound and can pretty much get into any girls pants. I don’t have as much skill as he does with women, but I’m a good wingman and I’m happy to pick up his scraps.

I answered him, “Great, take me home first and then you can go fuck her all you want. I’m tired and need to sleep.”

“Fuck you, my sexless friend. Claire’s apartment is close to here and I want my cock sucked now. You can watch TV, or talk to that weird room mate of hers. Maybe try to fuck that asexual bag of whatever she is. Or you could walk home, or get an Uber, I don’t care because I’m going to be balls deep in Claire’s tight pussy.”

Do I head home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)