More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is the main character?

Goth Girl with AGS

Rachel "Raven" McGuire had just turned 18. She was slightly above average height, 34-24-34 body, jet black hair, and pale skin.

Everything in her wardrobe was either black, silver, or blood red.

She had one more month of high school left, for which she was very thankful. She hated high school; in fact, she hated most things. She was always insulting and critical of preppies, jocks, nerds. cheerleaders, and anyone else who did not share her world view that 99% of people were conformist losers. She was so mean and negative, she had even alienated most of the other goths at her school.

She often walked around her neighborhood, creeping people out with dirty looks and hissing at them. She had convinced the little kids in the neighborhood she was a witch, and if they ever bothered her, she would put a spell on them.

Raven was an only child and her parents had given up on her and just let her do her thing. Her dad was away on business two weeks out of each month, and her mother worked in property management.

One night, Raven received a mysterious text with a link to a metal song. She listened to it, not knowing it has a subliminal message that gave her AGS.

The next morning, she headed for school.

who discovers her AGS

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)