More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yesimdirty yesimdirty

What adveture do I have?

Good time at the beach

On a hot sunny day there is nothing I like more than to go to the beach. The sun is nice and I get to swim in the ocean and have a lot of fun and of course it's also a chance to wear a bikini which I love to do. I always love to show off my body in a sexy bikini and it is even better when I get to go topless which I do sometimes I strip off the bikini top and leave just the bottoms on and walk around with my big boobs bared and everyone stops to take a look and enjoys my body on display.

Last weekend I went to the beach with my friend Raymond who is a good guy who is not my boyfriend but sometimes I wish he might be but we both like fucking too much to be in a relationship. He knows there are many men I like to fuck and he also has many women for him because he has a big penis and is good at sex. So we keep our relationship casual having fun as friends and also meeting for casual sex.

Raymond wore shorts and no shirt on he showed his brown athletic fit chest and his abs and I also wore no shirt or top I had bare breasts going topless.

"Oooh you bare your boobs Lucy" he said to me.

"Yes it is fair if you go without a shirt then I will too" I said and he agreed.

We had a fun day at the beach and many men and women too stared at us looking at our bodies and we soon found ourselves turned on by the feeling of sexual attention and being around each other. So we go around the corner out of view of the people of the beach behind a shop selling drinks. There was a bench that I sat on and pull my bikini bottom to the side for Raymond. So he could climb up on it and lick my pussy easily which is what he did to me then.

lick lick

"MMMM I love to lick your pussy Lucy" Raynmo said.

lick lick

He taste my pussy and lick up the juice and he make me very horny and he stick his tongue in the hole and lick it and he also put his tounge on my clitoris and start the motions of his tounge making me feel so good.

I moan out "OOOOH" and move my hips up and down. I reach out to him and grab the back of his head and push it between my legs. "OOOOH OOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOH" I moan louder fortunately for us the crowd at the beach is very noisy so nobody notice my moaning as I get more and more excited out of control from the very good pussy lick. My pussy so wet that I could not take it any more and I move my hips up and down and grind against his face until my pussy start to cum and I had a big juicy orgasm all over his face. I squirt out my hot juices of the pussy and cover his face with my female cum from the big orgasm that he give me.

"MMM that's so good Lucy now it is my turn" he said.

He lay down on the bench and I climb on top. Even though I just cum already I am still very horny especially after I see his hot body laid out for me and I climb on and straddle him and he put his hand on my round butt and I push down on him. I straddle on top and I push him into my wet hole. Then I start to fuck.

bounce bounce

"OOOOOH Fuck me!!! Yes!!!" I moan feeling him in me filling up tight hole.

bounce bounce

I ride him so hard bouncing up and down my big boobs bouncing around and he grabbed them to keep them from bouncing everywhere and also to put his hands on them because he like the feel of my big boobs in his hand. He mash on them and he pull on my nipples which also feeled very good on my body and I feel my nipples so hard and erect almost as erect as my clitoris from my huge amount of arousal.

bounce bounce

"OOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOH" I moan from increasing pleasure.

bounce bounce

"OOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" I moan again and again his penis filled me up so good and I could not take the intense fucking. I ride him up and down so hard thrusting my hips down and fill up my tight hot pussy hole completely with his big dick then I pull out again and his big dick almost is comletely out of me then I push it back in and I watch it going in and out of me getting my juices dripping on it more and more with the hard fuck.

Moaning loud I cum again this time on his dick. More squirt of my pussy cum go out of me with the waves of pleasure filling up my body. He grabbed onto me and hold on squeezing my smooth body and keeped fucking my hot cumming cunt while I cum all over him.

"Fuck Lucy I'm going to cum too" he say as he feel his balls get tight and big and tense up and he grab my hips and move me up and down to use my hot hole to fuck it and make his dick cum by bouncing me up and down on it until he feeled like his balls was going to explode.

"Uuuhhhhhhh" he moan out his big penis filled up inside of me and he couldn't hold it. The squeezing was too intenses. So he pull it out of me and he jack off the dick and he start shooting his cum upward over my body and he shoot a big blast of cum up my body and hit my boobs and another on my stomach and he keep shooting one big blast of cureamy cum and then another until I am soaked in hot creamy cum from his big dick.

But just then someone came around the corner!!!!

Who catch us?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)