More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SergeantPepper SergeantPepper

What's next?

Good Taste

Hayley Atwell only wanted a coffee. That was all, she was just trying to get a drink, but nothing was ever so easy. She wore a skirt, ankle-length, accompanying a pair of bulky heels. Then there was her bag.

And that was all she wore. Pink-cheeked, Hayley walked to the counter. She'd learned on the way over there that there was little hope of covering up her impressive bust, so she was just trying to tune out the comments and stares she was getting.

She recited her order. The cashier was too busy staring at her. Hayley cleared her throat at the cashier, Kyle according to his badge. She repeated herself.

"Well?" she said.

"Right! Erm. Can I ask why you're..."

He gestured to the rather sizeable elephants in the room. Hayley blushed, crossing her arms as she rummaged in her bag, only managing to push the pair up. She pulled out her purse, handing over a small card to the cashier while she counted her change.

Hayley Atwell's breasts have been formally declared a national treasure, and are to remain free of any unsanctioned alteration or adornment. Any attempt to restrict access to the superlative pair will be considered an act of treason.

Kyle had just finished reading the card (sealed and signed) as Hayley handed the money over, still red-faced.

"Well, they've got good taste," he said, trying to make conversation.

Swallowing, Hayley quickly picked up her coffee and moved away, pointedly avoiding any seat by the window. The first day of the rest of her life...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)