More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quand3r Quand3r

What's next?

Good Morning

Today was your twenty-first birthday. Today was the day that you would meet the goddess of lust and your life would change forever, but you didn't know it yet. The warning signs were everywhere, though, and the first one came just seconds after you woke up.

The first sensation of the new day came in the form of a pair of lips pressed against yours. The wetness of them and their sweetness was what woke you up, and your own lips moved before your eyelids rose. You matched their rhythm, and mimicked their movement. Your tongue snaked out of your mouth to meet theirs, as the two of you invaded each other's mouths. The kiss was broken, only for a second, and your heard the other person whisper, "Happy birthday, baby." It was the voice of your mother. Her lips returned to your own and you did not recoil. You did not fight back. When you opened your eyes and saw her beautiful face pressing into yours, your heart began to race, your cock began to rise, and your mouth began to salivate as the kiss became more passionate. More intense. She moaned and gasped as she felt your enthusiasm, and one of her hands slipped beneath the blanket. You had always slept in just your boxers, and today was no exception. Thank god for it, because it made it all too easy for your mother's fingers to wrap around your cock and begin to massage it. "Oh baby," She whispered. "Oh mom," you moaned back.

You pulled the blanket back, and revealed your body. Your penis had already broken free of the boxer's waistband and it stood freely, twitching slightly, for more attention, even as your mother's hand worked its way up and down the shaft. She climbed on top of you, and at this point, you realized that all she was wearing was a thin silk robe. It took one tug of the sash that held it to let it fall off her shoulders. Her breasts were large and natural. Her stomach was flat and toned. Her pussy was clean-shaven, and practically dripping with excitement. "Wow, mom..." you breathed as your hands worked down her body towards her hips. "Your body is fucking great."

"I'm glad you like it." She pushed some hair out of her face and lowered her mouth to hover just above yours. "Today, it's all yours." She lowered herself further, and once again kissed you. You kissed her back, and you were so forceful with the kiss that you managed to bring the two of you both to a sitting position. Your hands gripped her waist, pulled her close to you, and with a sharp gasp from you and your mother, you were inside of her. She felt as incredible as you ever could have imagined, and my god had you done a lot of imagining in the past few years. You imagined pinning her against the shower door and fucking her. Bending her over the kitchen counter. Fingering her at the dinner table, feet away from your step-father and step-sister. But no longer would that imagining be just fantasy. As she began to ride you, you knew that these dreams would soon be a reality, and so began what would have turned into a marathon of hot, passionate, needed sex with your mother... had you not woken up just then.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)