More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 316 by TheLeherengin TheLeherengin

That is a lot of machines, I'm glad we're shutting this down...

Goma

The group decides to check on the storage first, the voices concerned apparently that Goma or Del may be in the storage area. Entering the storage area they find a massive warehouse like set up, rows upon rows of racks holding currently deactivated machines line a quite large area. The machines are mostly Jaspers with a few predator, Vanguard and the more humanoid android models as well as some models that the group had not encountered yet, including small spider like machines. Notably however there was also a slightly surprising sight among the rest. A small caged off area in which two humanoid androids were watching over two non-machine figures. Goma who was lying on a mobile bed and her child who was swaddled in blankets and held against Goma's body. Goma seemed to be in a somewhat dazed state, likely and indeed as Yulia and the others watched one of the two machines injected Goma with something which made her momentarily tense before letting out a sigh, "Unfortunately pregnant women cannot be put into stasis, it's unclear why currently, but I am still researching it. The stasis gel seems to put the mother in stasis, but the child continues to grow within which as one can imagine causes all kinds of complications for the mother and child, children under a certain age also just do not seem to be affected by the stasis gel at all. Unfortunately this was not a known issue during initial incarcerations and regrettably, some children and a few mothers were unfortunately killed or injured by being put into stasis," Sally says as she suddenly appears before the group, looking truly upset at this oversight, "As such children and pregnant women are mostly handled elsewhere. If possible labor is induced and soon after the mother is placed into stasis, but of course it will be years before the child is capable of being put into stasis, so I converted an older area of the city that would no longer have any use into a protective area where special machines created to care for and entertain the children watch over them, I have also blocked off that section of the city so there is no way any of you would be able to get there as long as I'm still around," Sally adds. Notably her outfit has changed again, now she's wearing a simple blue knit cardigan over a soft looking beige shirt and an ankle length grey skirt, her hair is done in nice curls. It's a much more wholesome look than her previous appearances and one could even call it, matronly.

"So, why is Goma and her child here?" Yulia asks.

"Well... The answer is simple. She's not yet ready for stasis, but also I wanted her to be nearby. I wanted you to see that I am taking care of you. Of course I have to keep her sedated, it's much harder to keep you frail creatures safe when you're constantly fighting me, but look. The child is in good health and aside from the sedation she's fine," Sally argues and then presses her hands together, "oh there was... one other reason..." she says and her face turns mischievous, "if I kept her somewhere you couldn't find her or simply put her near the others, you might stop looking for her and turn your focus entirely to me, I know why you're here after all. You came here to shut me down, but instead you turned away from your goal to check if your friend might be nearby," Sally admits and then snaps her fingers, the blaring alarms that had been going had been muted during this conversation, but they start back up again as all of the machines in storage begin to activate. There are at least a hundred machines here and they are all activating at once, "you can always run away, but if you do, I promise you will not find your friend again," Sally explains before vanishing as the army of machines start to approach. There are luckily no big ones, but that is still at least, no exactly one hundred machines the group will have to fight through if they want to save Goma and her child.

Yulia swallows, "oh this was a mistake," she says raising her rifle and pointing it vaguely towards the slowly approaching crowd of machines.

"There's only a hundred of them, we can take them!" Lemiel argues, trying to sound confident, but she can't keep some nervousness out of her voice.

"I don't care if this is the end for us, I'm not leaving Goma!" Isalia yells.

"At the very least she won't kill her, but I don't know what she'll do if we flee now. If her plan is to move her to somewhere in the city we can't access currently, there's a chance if we run away now we can still get her later after we completely get rid of Sally and return control of Iralia to it's citizens, but I can't promise anything," Maple responds, looking fearfully at the waves of machines preparing to attack.

(Health: 100%

Mana: 100%

Inventory: 10 EMP grenades, 3 healing kits, 1 sewing kit, 8 days worth of rations, 3 two liter water jug, 3 two liter jugs of Lemiel's Milk, 3 health potion, 5 mana potions, 7 vials of Semen, Quiver, 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Apples), Ash's Quiver, Smithing Ingredients (3 steel ingots), 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Vegetables), Grenade Launcher, Grenade Bandolier with 0 grenades, Smithing Ingredients (1 silver ingot), twenty feet of Spidersilk rope, 1 sack of Cooking Ingredients (Fish), an Onahole, a shard of Illustone, Gloves of Harvest (-3, heal for all damage dealt), modest two piece swimsuit, Binding Bandages, golden bangles, silk gloves, Siren Queen's black heavy armor, black bikini bottoms, Smithing Ingredients (6 metal plates), 2 cure potions.

Yulia's Equipment: Simple black one piece swimsuit(currently removed). Ceramic Beaked Mask (currently Removed), Reinforced Monastic Scapular (currently removed), standard bra (currently removed), Standard Panties (currently removed), Ornate Rapier (-3), Silver Staff (-2 added to the effect of all spells), A tarnished Silver Ring of clear mind (warded against demons and angels, can bind a Demon or Angel), Cloak of Turbulent Waves (immunity to ranged attacks and offensive magic), Demon Horn Hairband (-2 to all ice magic, currently removed), tech armor, tech bodysuit (Core upgrade: speed, Special Upgrade: Light Module, Arcane Flux), plasma rifle (-10).

Spells known: Great Heal (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Great Cure (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Energize (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Icicle (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Masterful Unlock (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Repair (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 5%-20% depending on factors, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%-10%)

Undermine (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Life Drain (lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 2% per 1% Health healed, Cost currently halved rounded down: 1% per 1% Health healed)

Blizzard (Mastered, cost: 5%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%)

Lightning Strike (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Identify (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Fireball (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Lance (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Cloak (Lvl 1, mastered, cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

God's Light: (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Fetish: Bondage Rank: 3, Masochism Rank: 3, Lesbian rank: 4, Submission Rank: 3, Incubating Rank: 1, Large Insertions Rank: 2, Degradation Rank: 2, Exhibition Rank: 1, Anal Rank: 2.

Status Effect: Permanent increase to physical attribute. Combat level raised to medium

Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak. (Countered previous Permanent Increase)

Faithless: Yulia gains no effect from support spells cast on her, but offensive spells cast by her double in effectiveness. Lasts until faith is restored or replaced.

Psychosexual Break: In order to deal with her trauma, Yulia has begun to subconsciously fetishize her experiences.

Deflowered: Virginity Lost, sexual experience changed to: Inexperienced, non-virgin.

Companion: Cherchiel, Goma, Martin, Isalia, Lri, Lemiel, Maple.

Cherchiel Health: 100%

Cherchiel Mana: 100%

Cherchiel Equipment: Ultra Durable Spear( -5, -10 with Boar Mask), Ultra Durable Shield (-5, -10 with Boar Mask), Staff (-1), God's Favour (Halo. Prevent one time), Bikini(currently removed), plasma Sword (-10), Tech Armor.

Cherchiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat Level raised to High

Goma Health: 100%

Goma Mana: 100%

Goma Equipment: Ritual Knife of Escaping Threads (-1, -3 with boar mask, automatic -5 when being used against tentacles, webs or other binding methods), Hunting Horn (-2 for each ally affected), Reinforced and Nethicite Augmented Thick Hide Outfit (Negate most physical damage,), Swim Trunks (currently removed), tentacle dagger (-3), Scepter of Still Waters.

Goma spells known: Heal (Mastered, 15%), Puppet (Mastered, 10% per active command)

Goma Status Effect: Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak.

Isalia Health: 100%

Isalia Mana: 100%

Isalia Equipment: Isalia's Sword (-3), Masterwork Trident (-3)(Unequipped), Isalia's Shield (-3), One Piece Swimsuit (Currently removed), plasma rifle (-10), Tech Armor, Tech Suit (Core Upgrade: Speed).

Isalia spells known: Life Drain (lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 5% per 1% Health healed)

Isalia Fetish: Submission Rank: 1, Domination Rank: 1.

Isalia Status Effect:

Lri Health: 100%

Lri Mana: 100%

Lri Equipment: Twin Daggers (-3), black swimsuit (currently removed), Blood drinker, tech armor (Sans helmet), tech suit (Core upgrade: speed), plasma rifle (-10), 3 EMP grenades, Veil of Hidden Depths, fishbowl of Illusions.

Lri Status Effect:

Lemiel Health: 200%

Lemiel Mana: 200%

Lemiel Equipment: Angelic Visor, twin magic blades (Summoned, -10, take 5% mana to summon), Tech Armor, Tech Suit (Core Upgrade: Strength, Special Upgrade: Arcane Flux), plasma rifle (-10).

Lemiel Spells Known: Angelic Rays (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 20%), Heavenly Soothing (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%), Retribution (Lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 100%, unusable, triggers automatically at 0% hp if Lemiel has enough Mana to trigger it), The One True God's Judgment (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 100%), God's Light (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Lemiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat level raised to high.

Maple Health: 100%

Maple Mana: 100%

Maple Equipment: Tech armor (Helmet removed), tech suit (Core upgrade: Speed, special upgrade: Conversion), plasma rifle (-10), targeting helmet, rail gun bow (-10 when used ignores evasion abilities or resistances), 9 cross bow bolts.

Maple Status Effect:

https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/the-tower-of-voices-voting-thread.3460/ )

We found Goma, but I don't know if we can beat 100 machines...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)