More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 317 by TheLeherengin TheLeherengin

We found Goma, but I don't know if we can beat 100 machines...

100 Machine Massacre

The machines continue to approach, slowly trying to encircle the group as Yulia casts energize on Lri, Lemiel and Cherchiel and then quickly makes a snap decision on which of the nearby machines looks strongest and hits that one with an undermine. One out of 100 isn't likely to be super effective, but you never know. Cherchiel puts on the boar mask as everyone else gets ready and Yulia creates a blizzard. Unfortunately the blizzard seems to have no effect. The vast majority of the machines are still immune to cold and durable enough that the pelting snow doesn't faze them at all. Fireball and Icicle deal some minor physical damage as they hit some of the enemies, but are also relatively useless. Lance however is quite effective and Lightning Strike also ends up being effective, for the machines. As the lightning hits one of the machines, the affected machine stops moving for a second as the electricity arcs through it's form and supercharges it.

"Why would you use lightning?!" Maple yells and Yulia looks horrified.

"The voice said... and I didn't think..." she stammers as the supercharged machine begins to run at high speed towards the group now, being intercepted by Boarchiel who slams into it, the two matching each other in strength as she manages to hold it back.

"Boarchiel's got that one, let's try and thin out the rest," Lemiel declares as she begins to open fire on the rest of the machines with her rays and rifle. Yulia and maple joining in as they open fire on the enemy, Yulia and Maple also making liberal use of the EMP grenades which manage to take out or at least stun large groups at a time. Lri cloaked as she is, moves through the machines searching for suitable targets then trying to blast them and quickly recloak, she's also cast an illusion of Isalia who is herself invisible, cloaked by Yulia before the fighting and making her way over to where Goma is.

The machines are dying in droves, but there are still a large number of them and soon they manage to close the gap by sheer numbers. Boarchiel after some struggle managed to eviscerate the supercharged machine with her plasma blade and has begun gleefully running into groups of them and cutting them down, behind the advancing line as she is, she and Lri, also moving among the enemy ranks, serve as useful distractions to keep the machines from bringing their full might to bear on Yulia, Maple and Lemiel as more and more of them are dispatched by Boarchiel and Lri, more of them turn to try and deal with the two of them. Unfortunately with them being essentially both surrounded by machines on all sides, it's not likely long before they are defeated. Of course the illusion of Isalia, weaving it's way serves as another effective distraction, though one that slowly becomes less effective as more machines realize it is indeed just an illusion.

Lemiel is doing her best to hold back the machines who have reached Yulia and Maple, the two of them not able to handle themselves if the machines actually manage to get their hands on them, but she's struggling as well.

"There's so damn many of them!" Maple yells as she EMPS a group and turns her attention to blast another one. Lri downs one machine, but before she can recloak another machine manages to grab her arm and yank her towards it, she tries to shoot it, but it catches her other arm and then falls on top of her, pinning her against the ground and crushing her with it's weight. She struggles, but can't get out from under it as it holds her down.

Boarchiel cuts down a number of machines before another machine slams into her from behind, knocking her to her knees, she turns and slashes at the machine, but as she does another machine grabs her from behind pinning her arms, and more converge pulling her weapon from her as she struggles wildly, kicking at the machines that continue to grab at her.

Isalia reaches Goma and decloaks, the two caretakers immediately stepping aside, neither of them intent on or capable of fighting. She grabs Goma and Goma's child and turns her attention back to the fight, seeing Lri pinned, Cherchiel being mobbed and Lemiel finally getting overrun as one machine managed to get close enough to grab her long enough for another to get a good hit on her that downed her and let more of the machines take advantage to land more hits and ensure she wouldn't be getting back up for a while. Yulia and Maple are still fighting, but without Lemiel to hold back the tide of machines, Maple is quickly grabbed, her rifle yanked from her hands and she's dragged into a tight, body pinning embrace as Yulia is almost grabbed, but is saved by a fumbled grenade, dropping it at her own feet, which manages to destroy the machines that were about to grab her, but also leaves her mildly dazed as more machines move in.

Isalia gently holds Goma against her with one hand, Goma's grip on her own child secure enough that Isalia can use her other hand to wield her rifle and she enters the fight. First shooting the one pinning down Lri and with it dead Lri manages to get out from under it, her and Isalia quickly moving to help Boarchiel who once freed immediately rushes the ones swarming Yulia as Isalia and Lri go to help Maple and Lemiel. With all the machine's hard fought progress undone and their numbers reduced by a large amount they don't manage to regain the momentum this time and slowly, but surely, the group, including Lemiel who with a bit of help from Isalia managed to regain consciousness and rejoin the fight, manage to finish off every last machine.

When the room is finally silent, the group is standing victorious among a mountain of deactivated robots and a sea of various machine fluids. They are all exhausted from a long fight, but proud of their victory and of course, they've managed to recover at last the remaining member of their group.

"Alright... Quick rest and then... Let's go pay Sally a visit..." Yulia suggests breathlessly and the rest nod.

They take a rest right there among the bodies of their victory.

Combat: 100 machines

Difficulty: 10

Numbers +100

Resistances +10

Energize -12

Icicle -4

Undermine -12

Blizzard -0

Lightning Strike +14

Fireball -2

Lance -14

EMP Grenades -10

Illusion -10

Cloak -10

Boarchiel -10

Plasma Rifles - 50

Plasma Blade -10

Angelic Rays -12

Final Difficulty: -22

Yulia Roll: 12

Result: Success

(Health: 100%

Mana: 100%

Inventory: 5 EMP grenades, 3 healing kits, 1 sewing kit, 8 days worth of rations, 3 two liter water jug, 3 two liter jugs of Lemiel's Milk, 3 health potion, 5 mana potions, 7 vials of Semen, Quiver, 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Apples), Ash's Quiver, Smithing Ingredients (3 steel ingots), 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Vegetables), Grenade Launcher, Grenade Bandolier with 0 grenades, Smithing Ingredients (1 silver ingot), twenty feet of Spidersilk rope, 1 sack of Cooking Ingredients (Fish), an Onahole, a shard of Illustone, Gloves of Harvest (-3, heal for all damage dealt), modest two piece swimsuit, Binding Bandages, golden bangles, silk gloves, Siren Queen's black heavy armor, black bikini bottoms, Smithing Ingredients (6 metal plates), 2 cure potions.

Yulia's Equipment: Simple black one piece swimsuit(currently removed). Ceramic Beaked Mask (currently Removed), Reinforced Monastic Scapular (currently removed), standard bra (currently removed), Standard Panties (currently removed), Ornate Rapier (-3), Silver Staff (-2 added to the effect of all spells), A tarnished Silver Ring of clear mind (warded against demons and angels, can bind a Demon or Angel), Cloak of Turbulent Waves (immunity to ranged attacks and offensive magic), Demon Horn Hairband (-2 to all ice magic, currently removed), tech armor, tech bodysuit (Core upgrade: speed, Special Upgrade: Light Module, Arcane Flux), plasma rifle (-10).

Spells known: Great Heal (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Great Cure (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Energize (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Icicle (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Masterful Unlock (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Repair (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 5%-20% depending on factors, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%-10%)

Undermine (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Life Drain (lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 2% per 1% Health healed, Cost currently halved rounded down: 1% per 1% Health healed)

Blizzard (Mastered, cost: 5%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%)

Lightning Strike (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Identify (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Fireball (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Lance (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Cloak (Lvl 1, mastered, cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

God's Light: (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Fetish: Bondage Rank: 3, Masochism Rank: 3, Lesbian rank: 4, Submission Rank: 3, Incubating Rank: 1, Large Insertions Rank: 2, Degradation Rank: 2, Exhibition Rank: 1, Anal Rank: 2.

Status Effect: Permanent increase to physical attribute. Combat level raised to medium

Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak. (Countered previous Permanent Increase)

Faithless: Yulia gains no effect from support spells cast on her, but offensive spells cast by her double in effectiveness. Lasts until faith is restored or replaced.

Psychosexual Break: In order to deal with her trauma, Yulia has begun to subconsciously fetishize her experiences.

Deflowered: Virginity Lost, sexual experience changed to: Inexperienced, non-virgin.

Companion: Cherchiel, Goma, Martin, Isalia, Lri, Lemiel, Maple.

Cherchiel Health: 100%

Cherchiel Mana: 100%

Cherchiel Equipment: Ultra Durable Spear( -5, -10 with Boar Mask), Ultra Durable Shield (-5, -10 with Boar Mask), Staff (-1), God's Favour (Halo. Prevent one time), Bikini(currently removed), plasma Sword (-10), Tech Armor.

Cherchiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat Level raised to High

Goma Health: 100%

Goma Mana: 100%

Goma Equipment: Ritual Knife of Escaping Threads (-1, -3 with boar mask, automatic -5 when being used against tentacles, webs or other binding methods), Hunting Horn (-2 for each ally affected), Reinforced and Nethicite Augmented Thick Hide Outfit (Negate most physical damage,), Swim Trunks (currently removed), tentacle dagger (-3), Scepter of Still Waters.

Goma spells known: Heal (Mastered, 15%), Puppet (Mastered, 10% per active command)

Goma Status Effect: Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak.

Isalia Health: 100%

Isalia Mana: 100%

Isalia Equipment: Isalia's Sword (-3), Masterwork Trident (-3)(Unequipped), Isalia's Shield (-3), One Piece Swimsuit (Currently removed), plasma rifle (-10), Tech Armor, Tech Suit (Core Upgrade: Speed).

Isalia spells known: Life Drain (lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 5% per 1% Health healed)

Isalia Fetish: Submission Rank: 1, Domination Rank: 1.

Isalia Status Effect:

Lri Health: 100%

Lri Mana: 100%

Lri Equipment: Twin Daggers (-3), black swimsuit (currently removed), Blood drinker, tech armor (Sans helmet), tech suit (Core upgrade: speed), plasma rifle (-10), 3 EMP grenades, Veil of Hidden Depths, fishbowl of Illusions.

Lri Status Effect:

Lemiel Health: 200%

Lemiel Mana: 200%

Lemiel Equipment: Angelic Visor, twin magic blades (Summoned, -10, take 5% mana to summon), Tech Armor, Tech Suit (Core Upgrade: Strength, Special Upgrade: Arcane Flux), plasma rifle (-10).

Lemiel Spells Known: Angelic Rays (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 20%), Heavenly Soothing (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%), Retribution (Lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 100%, unusable, triggers automatically at 0% hp if Lemiel has enough Mana to trigger it), The One True God's Judgment (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 100%), God's Light (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Lemiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat level raised to high.

Maple Health: 100%

Maple Mana: 100%

Maple Equipment: Tech armor (Helmet removed), tech suit (Core upgrade: Speed, special upgrade: Conversion), plasma rifle (-10), targeting helmet, rail gun bow (-10 when used ignores evasion abilities or resistances), 9 cross bow bolts.

Maple Status Effect:

https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/the-tower-of-voices-voting-thread.3460/ )

I know Sally is watching. I hope she's terrified of what's coming for her now.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)