More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rickynight98 rickynight98

The night

Going to class

"Hurry up John!" my mum shouted at the bottom of the stairs, "You have to get going for tuition!"

"Yeah, yeah I'm ready," I quickly scrambled and closed my laptop that I was watching porn about a hot Asian milf and shoved it into my bag. I rushed downstairs and saw my parents fully dressed up. I paused and asked, "What's this about?"

"We're going out tonight," my dad replied still fixing the tie on his suit.

"It's been a while," my mum replied with a huge smile on her face that soon turned to exasperation as she reached towards my dad's tie, "Let me help you with that."

My dad grinned back and let her do his tie, "Thanks."

She sighed, "Why should I be doing this?"

I interrupted them, "Enough with the flirting, what do you want me to do for the rest of the night? Am I still going then?"

"Yeah just take your car and then come back. If you want you can spend some time with your friends tonight," my mum replied.

And as though they were under a trance, they waltzed out the door and into the car and drove away. I mumbled to myself, "That's so strange, they must really want their alone time. They never let me go out, maybe it's because I'm doing better in school."

I shook my head in disbelief and gathered my things and headed out. I settled into the driving seat and took a deep breath out. I always did this before I went to her class, its always hard to focus when you had a hot teacher teaching you. It didn't help that I was watching porn with a woman that looked exactly like her.

I checked my bag to make sure my homework was there and set off.

I arrived soon enough in front of the house, it was a drive that I practiced for more than once a week for the past year. I muttered to myself, "God I wish I was her husband." Her husband was this fat, short, ugly Asian guy that smelled weird and always was always touching her. I considered him a freak because he always looked at me while he did that, almost goading at me that he had something I didn't.

I remember once he invited me to stay over for a bit longer and my parents were alright with it because they quite liked him. I hate to admit but he was quite charismatic, he always spoke well to my parents.

Anyway, It was an awkward hour with him. He talked to me about all this random stuff, things like his life, sports and business and constantly checking his phone and sending messages. Suffice it to say I was bored out of my mind but he kept my interest in one way. He kept touching his wife, she tried to play it off by saying I was there and he kept apologizing and complimenting her. At one point he flipped up her skirt slyly when she was bending and I saw her white thong. She didn't notice this interaction but at the end he winked at me. I quickly gave an excuse and left after that.

Since then it's been difficult to look at him and even more difficult looking at my tutor when I saw her lingerie.

I shook my head from that memory and knocked on door and waited.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)