More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rickynight98 rickynight98

What's next?

Waiting for her

I waited in front of that door. Usually she answered quickly so I knocked on the door again a bit harder. No response. I was confused so I checked the time on my phone and messaged my parents to make sure I was supposed to be there. They replied and said there was supposed to be a class, I shrugged and messaged them Just making sure.

I knocked on the door a third time and also sent a message on my phone to my tutor. I furrowed my brows and looked around. I wondered if there was a problem or if they were out, which was unusual because she never ever skipped a class. I knocked quite loudly for the fourth time and one of her daughters came to do that.

"Hey, what do you want?" She started rudely before noticing me, "Oh sorry, I didn't notice you. There've been some weird people knocking on the door recently." This was the second daughter, her name was Jasmine. She was also another fantasy of mine and she had the same huge tits as her mom. She was always nice to me as we were almost the same age, me being 18 and her being 20.

"Oh sorry," I replied awkwardly, "I'm pretty sure I was supposed to have a class."

"Oh sure okay, I'll let my mum know," With that she turned around and went back into her home.

I stood awkwardly in front of the open door, unsure to enter or not. I heard a short shriek but before I could process it, I saw my tutor rushing towards the door. She was red-faced, and seemingly threw on some random shirt and pants. She wasn't like her usual self.

"I'm so sorry John," She replied hurriedly. She covered her face with her hands in embarrassed but that action pushed her tits forward. I looked down and my eyes opened in surprised as I saw she had no bra on as her nipples were hard and pointing out This was accentuated by her extremely thin shirt, I could almost see her dark nipples through them. Her gray shorts seemed almost moist at her crotch...

My eyes flicked up as she pulled her hands down, she apologized, "I'm so sorry, I usually don't do this."

I stuttered, "I...it's okay Ms. Choo."

She must've noticed that I was outside, as she quickly hurried me inside. She took me upstairs to her tutoring room. I was following behind her and I could see that wet spot on her shorts much better. I was rock solid, fantasizing wondering what happened.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)