More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens? How does Elizabeth end up naked?

Going through a tear!

Elizabeth finally had a second to catch her breath. She leaned her small form against the concrete and sighed. The whole day had been nothing but running, running and hoping to stay alive. She had been separated from Booker long ago, but that didn't seem to stop the endless onslaught from Comstock's goons. She didn't know how much longer she could keep running. Elizabeth was growing .

As her lungs heaved in her chest, Elizabeth knew her only option. It was obvious really. But this could be dangerous and....unexpected. Could she really take such a risk?

Elizabeth's question was answered by none other than a Patriot smashing through the wall behind her. Instinct took over and whatever strange celestial muscle the gifted girl had been blessed with flexed a mighty flex. An ethereal blue....tear- nay a gash in time and space opened before the girl, and she was all too glad to oblige. Stepping a booted foot into the terrifying anomaly with practiced dauntlessness, Elizabeth cheated the very nature of reality itself and found....

Chilly. Rather chilly. With one foot into the unknown and another worlds and realities behind her, Elizabeth- of all things- noticed a cool breeze first and foremost. Nothing too harsh, but something...well, odd! And another thing....she felt light, somehow unencumbered. Elizabeth wiggled the dainty toes of her outstretched foot as her luscious brown hair tickled her shoulders. She was by no means a daft girl. So she did the only reasonable thing. She looked down.

And she screamed.

Bare- bare skin! Everywhere!

Smooth, silky expanses of porcelain white. Her beautiful face searching just above delicate collar bones and a slender neck, resting above two gentle bare shoulders. Two perfect round breasts capped with the rosiest nipples. A sleek, curvy stomach with a cute belly button; creamy thighs and legs that went on for a mile and a line of bristly dark hair above her....

And small, girlish feet with delicate toes.

Her worst nightmare come true! You see, Elizabeth had a very specific fear. A reasonable fear. Something tangible and insufferable and.....

But by heavens, she was stark naked! Nude! In her best birthday suit! Exposed!

And VERY far from home!

Elizabeth threw her arms around herself, cradling her generous bosom with one arm while the other protected her treasure. Her heart sank, but was running at a hundred miles an hour. It stopped somewhere around her cute trim tummy.

Shivering in her exposed skin, Elizabeth felt a wave of irrational joy as the tear closed behind her and deposited a single boot. It bounced toward her. Beckoning.

Elizabeth crawled toward the boot, her breasts jiggling slightly, her pert rear shaking slightly with her every nervous exhalation.

Stretching out her naked leg, Elizabeth carefully deposited the boot on her bare foot and.....

It. Fell. Apart.

Elizabeth was no longer just afraid. She was terrified.

What does our naked heroine do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)