More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shade00 Shade00

Where does her story begin?

Going on a Caribbean Cruise!

The day is finally here! Emily has been looking forward to this day all year! School is out, and it’s time for her family to go on their biggest vacation yet! Emily and her family are going out on a cruise in the Caribbean, on one of the biggest ships out there! It’s a two week cruise, filled with fun, relaxation, and best of all, so much tasty food! Emily has packed everything in her suitcase, and has it ready to go early in the morning.

Her father is already packing and gives her a smile as she rolls her suitcase over. “Excited, Em? This trip is going to be great!”

Emily nods enthusiastically. “You bet! I bought all sorts of cute new clothes and swimsuits just for this! I can’t wait!”

Her dad chuckles as he tosses the suitcase in the car. Her sister and mother come down and finish packing up, they are ready to go!

They drive to the airport, where they have a long flight to Dallas, and then after a long six hour layover, they head to Fort Lauderdale, where the cruise starts!

Emily and her family unload the car, and bring their bags to the baggage check. They’ve got alot of bags, so it’s necessary to check a lot of bags. Emily puts her green flower bag on the belt, and watches it go, along with her family’s other bags. On to airport security!

Emily adjusts the straps on her small backpack. She only has a few essentials in here. A phone charger, some backup makeup, a spare hairbrush, and a book to read. Her mother always says to pack extra clothes and such in her carry on, but she’s never had an issue.

She’s last on the line of her family in the TSA line, and watches as her parents and sister go through the check unscathed.

Now it’s Emily’s turn. She takes off her shoes, puts her bag on the belt, and steps into the metal detector.

Does anything go wrong?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)