More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Comcast Comcast

What to Do?

Going Back To Your Old Life

Looking around you really didn’t want to be here. Your thought went to them probably using you as a test subject. You wiggle out of bed from under the sheets and get your bearings. You feel week in the legs but trudge along anyways. Patient gown still on you make your way towards the exit and stop at the front desk. “I’m checking out and leaving” you say to the nurse running the desk. “Yes of course sir have a great day!” She said with a smile. Should it be that easy to leave a hospital you say to yourself then shrug it off.

Planning things out you really need to figure out your whole story what had happened to you? Using the memories you still have you ascertain that you must have been in an accident. Then as the pieces fell together you realised that you had only gotten into the accident because of the falling out with your family. You had been drinking but couldn’t remember what else had happened. You are passing a local college before you fully realise you had been here before. This was your college so you followed some signs to make it to the boys dorm and went in.

You stumbled a little through the door and briefly caught a stair or two before they ultimately shrugged you off. You continued all the way down a hallway and fell on a room number which you remembered. This was your room you then turned the knob and it was unlocked. Entering in you saw how much of a disarray the room was in remembering you didn’t clean much. You went to your bed and passed out.

A couple of uneventful sleeping hours passed. The time was now 4:30pm and you were startlingly woken up to the sound of bangs on your door. Then a female voice called out from the other side of the door. “Brennan if you are in there answer the door! Brennan come on I know I was harsh to you but please tell me you aren’t dead.” You weren’t sure what to do the voice sounded familiar but also like a stranger. Then you bit the bullet. “The door is unlocked come in!” You shout.

The knob turns and the door opens to reveal a female coed. Some other memories flowed back to you and you knew this was Hannah your ex. When she appeared in the doorway and saw you she slowly crept up and hugged you. “Listen Brennan I’m so so sorry things didn’t work out between us. Your sister texted me and told me you and your mom got in some kinda huge fight. Then when no one heard from you in a week and a half they wanted me to check in they probably didn’t know we were split but it is good to know you are okay. I better get going though before people start saying things.”

She went to get up and you grabbed her arm. “No wait! You want to stay I mean I want you to stay. It doesn’t matter if people say things right I need to tell you some weird things.” You said causing her to blink a couple times before she sat back down. “Yeah, your right Brennan I do want to stay if people say something so what. What did you want to tell me?” She now looked intently curious.

You weren’t sure what had happened to you but you felt you needed to test a theory. “Hannah what if I said I wanted you to ask me out again and want to be my girlfriend?” Hannah blinked rapidly again then looked directly at you. “Brennan do you want to go to the movies with me and my friends tonight as my boyfriend?” She blushed then kinda twirled her thumbs almost to act like she didn’t care what you would say.

You then think it seemed like your theory worked. Almost a little too well it was time for another test. “Sure Hannah that sounds great but only if your friends agree to be my girlfriends as well. I’m sure you’re fine with that.” Hannah seemed to wince before eagerly nodding her head. “Of course I’m okay with that Brennan! It is totally okay for me and my friends to be your girlfriends. I just can’t account if they will agree to it themselves.”

“Don’t worry Hannah they most definitely will agree.” You said as A chill ran through the air signifying a change had happened.

Moving Forward

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)