More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Gemini86 Gemini86

Can Anna make it to the bathroom to deal with that tag? Or will her patience run out first?

Goes to the Bathroom Alternate outcome.

Anna Steps inside the bathroom stall and closes the door and puts the hall pass on top of the toilet roll dispenser and pulls down her skirt to inspect the waist to see if that is what is poking her. She hangs the skirt on the hook on the inside of the door and proceeds to take her underwear off and looks at them and see the tag that is bothering her.

"Great now I have a sudden urge to pee real bad!", thought Anna as she stood bottomless in the bathroom stall feeling a bit weird in her state of undress.. Anna balls up her panties and sets them on top of the hall pass on the toilet roll dispenser.

Just then some girls walk into the bathroom being very loud and acting very obnoxious. upperclassmen obviously from there attitudes and manner of speaking. Anna cannot understand them as they are speaking in Spanish very loudly and quickly.

Anna sits down on the toilet and folds her arms in and tries to make herself as small as possible hoping not to get dragged in to anything going on outside of the stall. Does her business as quietly as possible hoping not to get noticed. Suddenly the argument starts gets to be getting very heated and very loud. Anna feels a bit nervous and reaches up for her skirt but it is too far away for her to reach it. The argument now seems to have become more animated and much more physical. She stands up and grabs the skirt just as the whole stall is jostled from outside. As though one of the girls was pushed against the stalls.

Anna throws her arms out to brace the walls to keep them from falling over, It's that hard of a hit to stall.

She hears the girls calming down but still quite boisterous at each other as they walk back out of the bathroom.

she sits down and waits for the voices to fade away in the distance of the hall before she continues.

Anna wipes her self and reaches behind her back to flushes the toilet. Then she notices something strange about the way the toilet is flushing.

that

Anna panics and drops her skirt on the floor. She grabs the handle with both hands and tries to stop the flushing process but it just causes the toilet to flush again. Then she notices the water is rising. Something must have clogged up the toilet. "But What?" Anna then notices that her panties are not on top of the toilet paper dispenser. They must have fallen in when they hit the stall so hard. "The Water It should stop soon" Anna thinks but, the water keeps rising "Oh great now what do I do now?". The water begins spilling over the top and onto the floor. The plunger seems to have gotten stuck Anna tries hitting the pipes with her hands but it keeps running. She bends down and starts to stick her hand in the toilet to pull the panties out. But it is too late the water is pouring out even faster now and beginning to spread across the floor. She grabs her skirt off the floor skirt but it is already completely soaked.

What will Anna do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)