More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gabeditomaso gabeditomaso

Does he go home with her?

Goes Walking

"I'll see you later" said Stefan. "I'm going for a walk to think things over"

After hours of walking in a daze, he is in a part of town he had never been and thirsty.

The sign read "WC BAR private"

.

He walked in to the dark room which smelled of leather. As he approached the far end his eyes became accustomed to the light. It was almost empty, only a few booths were occupied.

"Stefan, over here."

He gazed to his left, trying to make out the image in the dark.

"Ms Blackhouse," he stammered.

"Have you been stalking me? Sit here" she pointed. "Well are you stalking me?"

He sat beside her.

No, No, I was just walking and trying to think what I will now do. I am so desparate."

"Shh" she place her finger on his lips. "Listen, not talk. I was so turned on firing you. You can't know how hot it is doing my job." She her finger into his mouth."Suck this!". I thought you were going to drop to floor and lick my boots the way you were looking at them." She moved her finger in and out. "Once we reorganize we will be hiring again. I may even get you a job tomorrow. It depends"

He sucked her finger as she pressed it deeper into his mouth.

"I must deal with my emails. On the floor, lick my boots until I'm finished."

Stefan dropped down. The smell of her leather made him hard. And harder."

"Do not touch yourself." she said as she tapped on her pad"

Footsteps. Beside him stilettos. The voice asked "Can I get you anything else?".

Ms Blackhouse said "Another for me and a Sub beer for the boy."

She put her hand on this head and pushed his face closer to the leather

When the server returned Ms Blackhouse motioned him to sit. As he sipped the beer Stefan felt more and more calm. He watched her respond to one email after the other. Without a word the server brought a second beer. Half way through the beer he stood up.

"Sit down", she said.

โ€The washroom..."

"Sit. I'll tell you when. Finish the drink"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)