More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kirakira101 Kirakira101

1 down, who’s next?

Goddesses Only Path

Life is rough, there's just hardly anything that makes it easy. I've been experiencing that for quite a while now. Three months ago, my relationship with Annabeth came to an end. She broke up with me. She said she couldn't take how I'm such a seaweed brain and that I'm too stupid to be a normal demigod. I don't know about any of you, but to be insulted and dumped by your girlfriend like that fucking hurts you in the heart. Annabeth ripped mine out of my chest and threw it on the ground and smashed it into a million pieces without a care in the world. I haven't been myself ever since. I've been pretty quiet around here, I haven't been in any camp activities, I grew some facial hair and didn't bothered to get rid of it like I usually would, and most of the time, I was hiding from everyone in my cabin. I didn't want anyone's pity, I didn't want anyone to feel sorry for me, and I didn't want to get another girlfriend. The one I risked so much to keep away from harm broke me beyond repair and I'm in no shape for any chances of being repaired. If one girl can do so much damage to me, who's to say that no other girl will do the same? Either way, I'm never getting involved in another relationship again.

I should just get to the part where I explain what's going on right now. Right now, I'm just spending yet another day in camp where I've locked myself in my cabin and I'm avoiding everyone. I'm just laying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, and listening to some music on my IPod. A lot of people have tried to cheer me up despite my objections. I keep telling them that I don't need or even want any help, but they won't listen to me. Even the hunters of Artemis have offered for me to spend a little time with them since they now know what a boy is like when his girlfriend rips out his heart. But like everyone else, I thank them for their kindness, but tell them I don't want or need their help. I don't really care if people are worried sick about me or not. I don't even care if I'm being unfair to everyone. I don't want anything to do with anyone anymore.

Out of everyone, Chiron has been worried about me the most. There was once a time that I was his favorite student in his eyes. But now, now I'm basically reduced to a pile of shit. He's been trying to get me to participate in camp activities again. But I always refuse, even when he orders me to do at least one camp activity or threatens to make me do chores for all over camp if I don't cooperate with him, I refuse and just lock myself in my cabin. It's been going on all throughout these past three months. Every attempt of his has failed. Every day that goes by of this, he doesn't give up, but he does run out of options to go on. You could easily tell also that he was even getting on trying to get me back to my old self. If I were him right now, I would just stop so I can relieve myself from the burden of writing "I'm !" right in the middle of my own forehead. Most of the time in my cabin, I just lie in my bed doing nothing but rot in my pain and sorrow. A lot of times, I don't even bother to get out of bed. When I wake up, I just continue to lay in bed, and don't care about whatever the hell it is I miss in camp. And that's all I'm really doing right now to, just lying in bed and nothing else.

Just as I was about to pass out of boredom, a light suddenly came out of nowhere at the corner of my cabin. It was obviously the light of a god appearing. Normally, I would've covered my eyes and shield them from the summoning of a god, but now I could care less. As the light dissipated, my cousin Hermes formed from it. He had better have a good reason for coming in my cabin without an invitation and it better not be anything that involves trying to lift my spirits up from my heartbreak. People have been trying to tell me to move on and I'll be better. They tell me to just take some time to recover from my sorrow and I'll be good to go again. But they are all nowhere near right. Not even the children of Athena are right. They all can say and think what they think is best all they want, but I'm not stupid enough to think that I will ever recover from my broken heart. Because unlike everyone else here, I know for a fact that there is no cure for a broken heart.

"Hey cousin, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I simply said as I paused the music on my IPod, took out my earphones, and sat up on my bed.

"Well, I came here because there has been a new law passed out that's about you. I have no idea where this law came from or who set it. All we know is that someone has a new law for you." Hermes said.

I went up to him at that. I don't know why, but something was telling me that I needed to hear this.

"What law?" I asked.

"Take a look." He said handing me a piece of parchment that I assumed had this new law that was made just for me.

I opened it and read what it said.

It is through my power that Percy James Jackson, son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson is to have sex with every goddess in Greek culture. Through my will, every goddess in Greek culture will be free to have any sexual activity with Percy James Jackson as they please and desire. Each will get a day's worth of sexual activities with Percy James Jackson and Percy James Jackson will be obliged to treat each and every one of them with respect, love, and as equals.

WHAT THE FUCK!? What the fuck kind of shitty ass law is this? This has got to be some sort of sick prank Hermes is trying to pull on me. I mean, who the fuck passes out a law that forces someone to have sex with god knows how many goddesses?

"What the fuck? This is a joke right? This is just some prank someone is trying to pull on me right?" I asked.

"This is no joke Percy. This is a sacred law, so there's no avoiding it. You have to do this." Hermes said.

"But who sent this law, who made it?" I asked demanding an answer.

"No one knows, and none of the gods are really happy about it either. All we know is that a very powerful being sent this, a being more powerful than Olympus apparently, and whoever this being is has sent this sacred law into action. So be ready for the goddesses, sometime starting tomorrow." Hermes said taking his leave.

As he left, I just stood there with this law in my hands. I had no idea how to react to this. Someone is out to get me involved in what I guess you could call a sex blitzkrieg. But who, and why, and what good is to come out of this for me? Just as I continued to think about this; the letters on the parchment began to glow. They glowed a reddish color and then they went from letters on the parchment to a red glowing ball right in front of me. Then the glowing ball went inside my chest and suddenly, I felt different. I didn't look different, but I felt different. I felt like there something that was giving me a huge relief from my pain. I felt like something was taking away my pain and was replacing it with something else. I felt like I suddenly gained a new strength. But this wasn't any kind of strength I've ever felt before. It just felt so new and different than anything else. Was this supposed to be some sort of spell to prepare me for the goddesses? If it was, I guess it's a good thing to have, even if I don't know what it is, because chances are I'd just flip the law off and just tell the goddesses I don't want any sexual activities with them. It'd probably hurt them, but like everyone else lately, I wouldn't really give too much of a fuck about it. I guess all I can do now is wait until tomorrow comes.

After the words on the parchment were completely gone, the parchment itself just turned into a pile of ashes and dust in my hands and fell into my hands and onto the floor. A law passed down to me by a being more powerful than the Olympians. So that means that this was probably sent by either a titan goddess, a titan god, a primordial god, or a primordial goddess. Those are the only kinds of beings that could possibly pass down a law that even the Olympians can't do anything about. I doubt Zeus would pass this. I have no idea you could've done this, so all I have are so many options and possibilities for this mystery right now.

I got my vacuum cleaner out of my closet and swept up all of the ashes and dust off the floor. After I was sure that the floor was clean enough and that I got it all, I put the vacuum cleaner back into the closet and went straight back to bed. Whatever ends up happening because of this new law, or whatever the fuck this really is exactly, it better not just end up being a waste of my time. Patience has never been a virtue of mine, and I don't think lightly when people waste my time.

What Goddess is first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)