More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by xeter xeter

Where do you end up?

God? or somewhere else..?

Stepping forth blindly into the light your surprised your feet never falter as the whiteness never ceases to fill your entire vision with no edges or corners for as far as the eye can see. Even turning your head seems futile at finding the end of this great whiteness, even what you thought was behind you is no more, merely an endless whiteness just as was blinding as in front of you. Panicked you flail and realize you can no longer feel the floor beneath you and that you feel weightless or numb entirely, and looking down at your feet you no longer see them either, only the vast unending eternity that is purgatory. Your body gone, merely your mind remains to suffer in isolated ramblings as you grasp onto your sanity.

But it is not the end for poor enquiring you. As you pondered your predicament of nonexistence you came to an epiphany, nonexistence is merely the lack of existence. And you still surely exist or else you could not be here, and in that moment you realize you can still feel but not with hands and feet, but with your thoughts, the great whiteness was no longer an empty endless expanse, but here and there grand glaciers of existence fettered a crossed this dimension beyond what your eyes could ever perceive. But as your thought and feelings reaches out to these masses out there you grappled yo them and sensed that deep inside them were entire fully developed worlds, and each and every one was entirely unique, and these world's stretched for infinity throughout this dimension, so this had turned from a hell, to an second chance for you. Examining the world's you realized that you could now choose any world that would suit your expectations, fantasy or fiction was at your thought tips.

Alright 'God' which world do you want to delve into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)