More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

What’s the first thing you do?

Go visit your ex-wife

You know you shouldn't but you also know it's inevitable. You don't even drive there. You just think yourself in front of your old house and there you are just as your ex-wife Krissa is leaving for work.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She gives her usual greeting.

"I just wanted to tell you there's no hard feelings about you cheating on me," you tell her.

"Oh for fuck sakes, asshole!" She exclaims. "How many times do I have to tell you, we were already broken up when I started seeing Brock?"

"Either way, I understand!" You insist. "You can't help that you're a whore!"

"Of course I can't!" She agrees with you as her business outfit morphs into something more suited to her new profession. "Fucking guys for money is what I do! It's all I've ever wanted to do! It's my dream job! I just don't know why I ever thought I could marry my pimp! Just be happy with the cash I earn for you and forget we were ever married!"

"Consider it forgotten, Krissa!" You agree. "I just wanted to let you know I set you up with a new location!"

Instantly you're both in an alley in the seediest paart of the city and it's 11 o'clock at night.

h

"Kind of a crappy location, ain't it boss?" She asks.

"You don't think you can make it work?" You ask.

"Oh, I can totally make it work!" She exclaims. "I could sell this ass to the pope himself!"

"I just might need to see that some day," you admit. "But for right now, let's stick with a lower profile clientele."

Who is her first client?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)