More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by norker151 norker151

Go to work? have time for another BJ? or fuck someone?

Go to work

You finish your coffee and David's wife Emma walks you out. Of course, as you say goodbye at the door you take a moment to gently pull open Emma's robe and play with her large breasts for a quick moment. She laughs and then gives you a kiss on the cheek when you are finished. If you hadn't just dumped a load down her daughter's throat you might be tempted to do more, but it's always good to not overdo things.

As you hop in your car you think to yourself how lucky you are and how weird this town seems to be. Being an IT specialist in a small town meant that you had made clients of almost every business in town. In addition to the decent money this made, the towns 'Special' attributes were also amazing. Everyone shared everyone sexually. This wasn't a town of brainwashed Stepford wives, they all had preferences. Also, it seems that all the men you have met take this special occurrence rather lightly. No one is fucking EMT's at road accidents or getting BJ's from cops after robbing a store. It's like all the men are doing their best to keep everyday life moving while at the same time having a fair amount of sex everywhere.

Maybe this is the answer to the world's problems. Have sex all the time.

You wake up out of your daydream as you pull into the supermarket parking lot. Your first appointment is with this company about their WiFi and computers.

What you don't know is that whatever the towns 'special' properties were, you were also being affected, just slowly.

Straight to work? visit the Baker? woman in the parking lot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)