More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by norker151 norker151

Straight to work? visit the Baker? woman in the parking lot?

Straight to work

You decide to get this morning back on track by simply getting to work. Once inside the store, you introduce yourself to a customer service employee and are led into the sever room that apparently also doubles as someone's office. The setup wasn't huge and didn't need to be so it was pretty uncluttered but a bit on the dated side.

You spend all of 30 mins patching programs and updating things until you are satisfied with your work and everything seems to be working smoothly.

As you are running your Wi-fi detector to make sure the signal is strong in the building, you ask the nearest person with a store uniform for access to the back rooms and are let in. Walking around you are basically padding your hours right now but it really gets interesting when you walk into the room marked 'Employee Break room'

Walking into the break room, its exactly like all the break rooms you have ever seen, table and chairs, microwaves and fridges, employee postings about safety and everything else. But what's not the same was the employees that are engaged in sexual actions right next to other employees that are calmy eating or reading a book with a coffee.

A slightly chubby young woman with fake eyelashes, huge penciled in eyebrows and a nose ring was doing her best to give her attention equally to two of her male coworkers. Both of them had their cocks out and she was jerking and sucking them off.

A skinny teen girl was grinding on an equally skinny teen boy, both of them bottomless and making out passionately.

Two punk-looking women with side shaved haircuts had hands down each other pants and were paying no one else a lick of attention.

The rest of the people in the room had that bored 'I wish I was at home' look, but a few were speaking to each other. Over the sounds of sloppy fucking and the slurping of cocks.

Jump in somewhere? or head to the next job site

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)