More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by switch76 switch76

What do you do first?

Go to the village green

It's a nice summer's day so the thought of spending more time outdoors appeals to you.

You stroll down the lane for a few minutes until you spot the village green. It looks like a good place to stop and go over your notes. You walk onto the green, enjoying the feeling of the soft grass in contrast to the hot pavement you were on.

It looks like you're not the only one wanting to enjoy the pleasant weather. There are several women that have also decided to come to the green. You wander around looking for a good spot to sit down.

There is a picnic area with a few tables. It has a cluster of trees and bushes to one side of it, provided some shade for people enjoying their food. There is a blonde woman and her brunette friend sitting at one of the tables. They are busy chatting away while tucking into sandwiches and drinks.

In another corner of the green, you can see a blonde woman sunbathing. She has her towel spread out on the lawn and is lying on top of it. You can't help but admire her figure concealed only by a small white bikini.

Walking further along, you see a group of college girls playing a game of hockey. They are dressed in tight white tops and tiny short blue flared skirts. There is a small building next to the pitch which you assume is the changing room.

Where do you decide to sit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)