More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by spentbob spentbob

Where do you decide to sit?

Talk to the two girls picnicking

You wander over to the two picnicking girls and ask if you can join them. They're more than happy to have you join them, and welcome you to their table with smiles and laughter.

The blonde shifts along the bench to let you sit beside her, and you're struck by how pretty she is. She's petite, less than five foot for sure, and very slim. She's tanned and had big, dark, playful eyes, amazing cheekbones and full red lips that part to reveal shining white teeth. Looking at her, you decide she looks a little like a Kylie Mingoue, a slightly bigger breasted, English version of course.

You sit yourself down and find yourself facing her friend, a taller curvier girl, very tan, with lots of curly dark hair that hangs down past her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright, slightly unsettling green, set into a broad but pretty face, with a slightly snub nose and a very wide, full lipped mouth. She's wearing a white tank top, and her big, heavy breasts brush against the table as she leans forward to say in a deep, husky voice -

"So, you're new in town, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I just arrived," you reply, "Is it that obvious?"

"Well," says the blonde, well spoken but with a playful lilt, "You don't have that.. shagged out look that guys who stay here a while tend to get."

The girls both burst out laughing at that, and the blonde punches you playfully in the arm with a tiny fist, and the brunette rubs her foot gently against your ankle.

They invite you to share their food, and you chat a little. The blonde is called Sherry, and the brunettes name is Hailee. Hailee is twenty-three, and has lived in the town all her life, and Sherry moved here five years ago when she was seventeen. They've been best of friends for most of that time, and spend most of their days hanging out together when they're not working - Hailee as an aide in the Mayors office and Sherry as a receptionist for some local business.

They ask you why you came to the town, and laugh when you say you're wanting to learn all you can about the place. They say they'd be more than happy to show you around town, and begin to whisper to each other excitedly.

"Well," says Sherry, turning back to you eventually, "We could take you to the Man Grove Tree, that's a.. famous local spot in the forest, it's kind of a local tradition to take new guys there..."

"I think we should take you there," says Hailee, grinning at you and leaning over the table, showing you a dizzying expanse of her dark cleavage.

"Or we could just take a walk by the riverside, it's nice and quiet there," Sherry goes on, "Or we could go to the pub, or just take a walk through the town, I guess. It's up to you."

"Man Grove," Hailee says to you in a husky, sexy whisper, and Sherry laughs and kicks her under the table.

"Let him choose!" she says, laying her small hand on your arm , "Which would you like to do?"

Which do you ask to see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)