More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

What should you do?

Go to the park.

You decide a calm and solitary walk to the park might clear your head. Step by step, you head south towards the closest park. Each step shocks you with a shivering pleasure, but you begin to breath deeply, maintaining your composure through it all. As people look towards you, your hands tug down on your short blue skirt despite them not suspecting a thing.

Whether you admit it to yourself or not, the idea of so many eyes on your body while this happens excites you a bit more, but you shake your head and ignore that voice inside.

It takes about ten minutes to arrive at your destination. Ten minutes of the constant stimulation of your strange panties rubbing against your labia. You rest your hand on the back of a wooden bench to catch your breath. Your face is as bright red as a tomato by the time you stop--legs trembling and hand cautiously between them. There are people around however, so you should stop walking before you really embarrass yourself. You likely couldn't handle even another minute of walking without pushing yourself over the edge in public.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)